Search result for Chips
The Toshiba Corp, is planning to break up into three listed companies which will focus on memory chips, infrastructure and devices. This new plan is being carried out to improve the shareholder value and also encourage activist shareholders to exit.
The shortage of computer chips has caused a serious problem for the makers of the Nintendo Switch machine, as told by the president of the Japanese video-game maker. Shuntaro Furukawa said that this situation remains extremely tight and the future is uncertain.
The shortage of semiconductor chips is now affecting medical services, saving equipments and medical technology industries. Growing chip uncertainty and worldwide supply turmoil have led to shortage and higher prices for certain devices.
Apple might slash production of iPhone 13, due to global chip shortage. The company is likely to slash the production of 10 million units, as per a news report.
- Apple shares fall up to 1.2% after trading hours
- Shortage of chips ha...
- Shortage of semiconductors leading to delay in production
- Automobile industry is severely affected
The shortage of semiconductors has affected many sectors such automobile. These companies around the world are struggling t...
- Intel is one of world’s biggest manufacturer of chips
- The company is planning to make chips for automakers
Intel said it could invest around EUR 80 billion to boost the European region's chip capacity and it is a...
- S. Korea saw a record increase in exports by 41.1% in April.
- Exports grew on demand for chips and automobiles.
- Outbound shipments in April were reported to be $51.1 billion.
- Stronger demand for laptops and othe...
• Ford will cancel production next week at Chicago Assembly Plant and its Flat Rock Assembly Plant and part of its Kansas City Assembly Plant
• Recently a US auto industry group called on the federal government to help as there are chances of 1.28 million ...
- SK Hynix’s project to build new semiconductor complex approved.
- The project is said to be of $106 billion and is a move to ease supply shortages.
- The company has completed all the necessary administrative procedures...
- S. Korea’s exports of ICT products increase by 11.5 percent in Feb. 2021.
- Strong overseas demand for chips and displays led to increasing in exports.
- Outbound shipment of chips advanced to $5.22 billion.
• Samsung in a filing with the Texas government has revealed additional details about its plans to build a cutting-edge semiconductor facility in the United States
• Last month it was reported on the basis of documents filed with Texas state officials, tha...
- Realme has launched 2 smartphones in India.
- Realme X7 5G is first smartphone in India to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset.
Realme has added two new smartphones in its X Series called X7 5G and X7 Pro. Both...
- Tokyo stocks end mixed over solid gains in semi-conductor shares.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended at 42.86 points.
- Topix index on the TSE finished 3.06 points.
- Stock issues declined in marine transport...
- Mazda Motor reports to cut its global production by 7,000 vehicles.
- The company has not able to procure enough chips for key safety and environmental technology.
- The company is expecting a net loss of 50 billion yen. ...
- South Korean retail speculators last week infused over 1.2 trillion won ($1.1 billion) to buy Samsung Electronics shares that scaled the 70,000 won mark for the first time earlier this month, data showed Monday.
- During the five trading sessions, small domestic investors made aw...
- SK Hynix announced Monday that it has popularized a 176-layer semiconductor further acing the race among NAND flash chip manufacturers.
- The company declared it has successfully developed 176-layer, 512 gigabyte, triple-level cell (TLC) 4D NAND flash chips, which comprise a much...
- Despite the global fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic, Samsung Electronics enjoyed lavish returns in the year’s third quarter on the back of a feisty performance from its memory chip business.
- Although there was a slowdown in the average selling price (ASP) of such semico...
- Samsung Display Co., a prominent display panel maker in South Korea, has received the elusive nod from the US government to supply certain display products to Huawei Technologies Co.
- This was revealed by sources here Tuesday, amid Washington's trade sanctions against the Ch...
- SK hynix Inc., South Korea's No. 2 chipmaker, is expected to report mediocre third-quarter earnings in the midst of memory price war, analysts here said Sunday.
- SK hynix was projected to post 7.9 trillion won ($6.7 billion) in sales in the July-September period, up 15.5 per...
- Korean technology companies are staring at an impending sales decline in the fourth quarter bracing for possible sales declines in the fourth quarter, as the United States is set to cut off China’s tech giant Huawei from various chip supplies starting Tuesday.
- The semicon...