Search result for Chinavirus
- Fashion designer Gurmeen Shrivastav is about 30 underprivileged women in Mumbai to earn a regular livelihood during the pandemic.
- Gurmeen‘s brand ‘Nayshaas Siyahi Sa Vastra’ is instrumental in this initiative.
- Telecom operators are urging Haryana government to curb rumors linking COVID spread to 5G.
- The DoT clarified that testing of the 5G network was yet to start in India.
Many telecom operators have sent a joint letter to Hary...
- Indian Government firms are preparing to manufacture Covaxin.
- Covaxin was first developed with seed strains received from the National Institute of Virology (NIV).
- Phase 3 clinical trial of Covaxin was co-funded by ICMR. <...
- Home delivery of liquor has been allowed in Odisha.
- District collectors have still been authorized to take a final call on the matter after considering the situation prevailing in their respective areas.
The Odisha governm...
- LG has decided to support India in its fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recently many other tech giants and social media such as Twitter pledged support.
- LG will help AIIMS by adding more beds for the treatment of COVID-19 patien...
- Due to lockdown caused by COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses faced losses.
- Apollow Tyres have reported huge recovery in MAR quarter of this year.
- Apollo Tyres witnessed a sharp 61.69% increase in raw material cost during this qua...
- Chip Makers are concerned about delay in car launches in India.
- Due to the lack of semiconductors for the auto industry, many car launches getting delayed in India and the world.
- Usually, passenger vehicles use around 1,000 semic...
- APR 2021 witnessed fall in auto registrations.
- Due to COVID surge and lockdowns all over India, 32% fall was observed in auto registrations.
- Passenger vehicles showed a decline of over 11%.
According to a report...
- FADA has estimated 28% automobile sales decline in India during APR 2021.
- The decline was observed in the month-on-month (MoM) sales number.
- The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been mentioned as the reason for decline in...
- Twitter has contributed US $ 15 million for COVID relief in India.
- Money has been distributed among three NGOs.
Social media microblogging giant Twitter has donated US $ 15 million to help address the COVID-19 crisis in In...
- Indian-American doctors have set-up free consultancy to help COVID patients in India via Zoom.
- Encouraging home treatment, Dr Avinash Gupta has advised people seeking his advice to not to overburden the Healthcare system and strictly follow...
- Telehealth services provision has been extended in Australia until year end.
- The federal government of Australia is allotting AU $ 114 million more from its budget to the telehealth programme.
The Australian government has...
- KPMG report estimates that India's food processing market could be worth US $ 470 billion by 2025.
- Tier-II cities and Tier-III cities are expected to be as big market for processed food as big markets that are metropolitan areas. ...
- Many social media posts accused Cheil India for forcing employees to come to office despite widespread COVID-19 pandemic.
- Many people with started criticizing their employers for ignoring employees’ safety by not giving the option of ...
- Australian PM says that India travel ban should not to be extended beyond 15 MAY 2021.
- The Australian government has imposed a temporary ban on its citizens from returning to Australia, if they have been in India for up to 14 days before fl...
- India has appreciated Biden Administration for waiving TRIPS rules for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The Indian Embassy in USA made a reached out to US lawmakers on the need for equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines in the developing countries. ...
- Amid coronavirus surge, India has received medical supplies from Romania, Russia, and UK.
- India has received medical supplies from UAE and many other countries.
- Supplies includes oxygen concentrators and medicines.
- Accenture has decided provide support with COVID-19 vaccines to 2 hundered-thousand employees in India.
- Accenture has pledged US $ 25 million for pandemic relief efforts.
Accenture has officially announced its initiative t...
- India has received the essential medical supplies from France to combat the second wave of COVID-19.
- According to sources, the medical supply from France includes 28 AFNOR/BS Flexible tubes, 500 anti-bacterial filters, 8 oxygen generators, ...
- Sonic Healthcare USA has been announced as a Laboratory Testing Partner for National K-12 School Testing Program.
- Sonic has been performing COVID-19 testing for past one year.
A leading provider of laboratory services in t...