Search result for Centre
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) released a statement that a combination of the mRNA vaccines and the viral vector vaccines have been suggested to produce healthy levels of antibodies against the coronavirus.
On Tuesday, t...
EliteFit, a fitness technology start-up was founded last year and quickly evolved from being software for remote physiotherapy sessions using Artificial Intelligence to teaching its users how to work out remotely during the pandemic.
While the start-up initially pitched the software to ...
The European Centre for Disease Control has said that all cases of the new variant of Covid-19, Omicron, in Europe involve people showing mild or no symptoms at all. The European watchdog added that no patient was reported to be in a critical condition. Furthermore, no deaths have taken place in ...
- Bharati Airtel to invest 50 billion rupees for expanding business
- The company is planning to triple its installed capacity
Bharti Airtel, the Indian telecom group said, it will be investing 50 billion rupees in expanding i...
- The new VR center (VRC) is gaining popularity in Chennai.
- DICV opened this center few weeks ago.
- The increasing popularity of VRC is spells bright future for VR in India.
Amid lots of buzz, Daimler India Commerc...
- Government of UK and IBM together to build an AI and quantum computing centre in Daresbury, Cheshire
- UK government will invest 172 million pounds and IBM will invest 38 million pounds in the centre
The government of the U...
- The DUG Technology is planning to build a carbon-free HPC data centre in Western Australia
- The facility is going to become the home to one of the largest HPC installations in the world
The DUG Technology Ltd has revealed ...
- The Union Cabinet has cleared India – Qatar deal on accounting profession.
- The new deal is expected to enhance cooperation between ICAI and QFCA with regards to strengthening the accounting profession and the entrepreneurship base in ...
- Japan’s Ispace Inc. to deliver a lunar rover developed by UAE.
- Ispace will also provide communications and power during the journey to the Moon and on its surface.
- The UAE's rover, named Rashid will be loaded on...
- Sony India Software is going to award scholarships for female students at IISc.
- Scholarship is meant to encourage more women to pursue higher studies at IISc.
- Special attention is being given to engineering and technology so that...
- Amazon has lost a court case against Future Group and Reliance in India.
- Amazon can approach Supreme Court.
Amazon India has lost a court against Future Group in the Delhi High Court. Overturning the an order from Si...
- A S$400 million Hyundai research center in Singapore zeroing in on future portability innovative work is set to be finished before the finish of 2022.
The office will grow new car technological innovations, including for the creation...
- The European Energy Centre has been awarded institute status by the government of United Kingdom
- The institute status award is awarded to only those organisations who deliver education of the highest excellence
- Atos and Hartree Centre together has launched a new United Kingdom and Ireland competition which has been aimed at supporting the work in quantum computing
- The competition will be kept open for three months with the submission deadline of ...
- Based on the density of COVID-19 spread, the National Crisis Centre of Belgium has introduced color codes to rate all regions of EU.
- Based on rating via color codes, Belgian government has imposed travel restrictions on Belgian citizens.
• August 12, 2020, shall be a historic day in the Covid19 pandemic chapter when Russia becomes the first country to register its COVID 19 vaccine
• The vaccination will first be on medical professionals and ...
• The girl has been admitted to AIIMS Trauma Centre and her condition is now stable
• According to the doctors, the girl has a fracture on her skull and her intestine was ruptured, indicating injury by a foreign object
• A case has been regi...
• Reliance Infrastructures Ltd. owned by Anil Ambani owes Rs 2,892 crore to the Yes Bank
• Along with the Reliance Centre in Santacruz, the Yes Bank has also taken the possession of two flats in South Mumbai
• In the year 2019, Reliance grou...
• The girl was assaulted and filmed in the washroom of the COVID care centre said the police
• The police said both the accused have been arrested and sent to the judicial custody
• This COVID care centre is operated by the Indo-Tibetan Bord...
According to the reports, nearly 100 COVID-19 patients managed to escape from the quarantine centre located in Changsari, Kamrup district of Assam despite raging floods. These 100 patients after escaping from the quarantine centre, staged a protest at National Highway 31 and blocked traffic. The ...