Search result for CLEAN ENERGY
- LOGAN Energy of the Scottish hydrogen technology specialist has secured contract from UK Government.
- Contract is about a UK Government programme to supply hydrogen refueling stations that will be accessible to public.
- The project...
- Some amendments have been proposed for the legislation covering agricultural land sales.
- If the amendments are made, Romania might lose investment worth billions of Euros in clean energy.
Due to proposed amendments to the ...
- Russian government is planning to develop a hydrogen economy.
- Gazprom is planning to produce hydrogen in 2024, using eco-friendly production measures.
Under a new government plan to develop a hydrogen economy, Russia&rsquo...
- Ofgem has asked network operators to accelerate their decarbonisation efforts.
- Ofgem has planned separate budget of billions of pounds for infrastructure upgrades to aid decarbonization.
- Experts fear that nothing significant can h...
- The construction of longest electricity interconnector is underway.
- The Viking Link will stretch from Lincolnshire across the North Sea to Denmark.
The National Grid of United Kingdom (UK) has started to work on the world&...
- First solar-storage tariff in UK has been launched by Shell Energy Retail.
- Participating customers can up to £ 150 in credits over summer months, reducing bills in winter.
Here is good news for residential energy con...
- Solar Steel is going to develop three new solar projects in Japan.
- The three new projects can produce 94 MW of electricity, powering 47,600 homes.
Owned by Gonvarri Industries, Solar Steel is set to develop three new solar...
- The bidding process for the 21 megawatt (MW) Goto offshore wind power project has begun.
- The project is located in Nagasaki.
- This is the first auction in Japan under the new law governing the bidding process for government projec...
- As Australia plans on creating millions of jobs, it is focusing on the fossil-fuel industry
- It is planning to create ”Zero Bill Infrastructure”
Australia further to create jobs lost due to pandemic has revived ...
- Shinjiro Koizumi wants Japan to adopt green energy measures to progress with the economic recovery from the damage caused by coronavirus.
- People and different entities in various sectors agree with Koizumi‘s plans.
- PM Shinz...
- Tepco Renewable Power has an investment plan for more than 2 trillion yen to boost environment-friendly power generation.
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is pushing for clean power.
- To set up offshore wind farms, Japan needs to collabo...
Australia's come back economic strategy
Will Clean Energy be the solution?
Replacing foreign goods with locally made ones can be the next step towards achieving an economic goal
- Tokyo hosted the International Smart Grid Expo, Tesla participated in the event too
- The Virtual Power Plant capacity was displayed by Tesla at the expo
The Virtual Power Plant space activities were displayed at the Intern...
- A joint task force has been launched to boost the wind deployment at offshore sites
- Japan’s current offshore wind capacity stands at 65.6 MW
Global and local industry participants are part of the offshore wind deplo...
• Africa is not just the world's least electrified continent, the continent is also the most vulnerable to even slight climate change.
• Any decision to boost power supplies in the region could have major local as well as global impac...
- This is the first plant to be constructed by Pacifico Energy in Japan’s Wakayama Prefecture
- The plant will have an energy capacity of 111 MW
The energy company’s Representative Director Hiroki Matsuo has annou...
- Canadian Solar has sold the plant at $205 million at Yamaguchi Prefecture
- The Yamaguchi Shin Mine solar plant has Canadian Solar components and was functional from May 2018
The Canadian owned solar power plant at Yamaguch...
After being criticized widely for continued dependence on fossil fuels, Japan has decided to tap into its wind energy potential. This will come as a huge relief to the citizens in terms of both financial saving and climate sustainable efforts. The country can reduce the amount spent on importing ...
The clean energy sources like biomass and geothermal energy will be a perfect solution for Indonesia’s addiction to fossil fuels. These energy resources will play a major role in reducing the current account deficit. The deficit is due to excessive import of gas and oil, which remains the m...
The first concentrated solar plant in Latin America is planned to be constructed in Chile. The country has been a staunch supporter of wind energy for the past several years. The Tarapacá plant was shut down on the last day of 2019. The disconnection and cessation of power generation ...