Search result for CLEAN ENERGY
- Actis is going to invest US $ 850 million in India.
- Investment has been planned for two green energy platforms.
- Construction of grid-connected solar energy and wind parks platform is going to be around $ 600 million.
- By 2030, India may have more clean energy and its power supply might be double.
- Researchers from Berkeley Lab-led team have found that higher targets for wind energy and solar energy would come at a cost comparable to fossil fuel sources.
• Kerry said by focusing on actions taken in the period of 2020 and 2030 will set the roadmap for achieving net zero emissions by 2050
• The United States and India have agreed to work closely on technology and finance for the deployment of 450 GW of renew...
- The lowest bid in SECI’s?wind?auction has come from Adani Renewable.
- Adani Group wishes to expand its green energy portfolio.
Adani Renewable Energy has placed the lowest bid of ? 2.77 per unit at an auction that was...
- GWEC India has appointed Martand Shardul as its first policy director in India.
- Earlier, Martand Shardul was working at TERI.
The Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) India has appointed Martand Shardul as its first policy di...
• This decision was taken in the meeting between the US energy secretary Jennifer Granholm and India’s oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan
• The US replaced Saudi Arabia as India's second biggest oil supplier in the month of February as refiners boos...
- The deal between ORIX and Teesta Urja is the single largest foreign investment transaction in India regarding clean energy.
- Greenko has also acquired 40% stake in Teesta Urja Ltd.
- Teesta Urja is setting up the 1.2 GW hydropower p...
- Mytrah Energy India is exploring options regarding merger with other green energy firms.
- Mytrah Energy India is looking forward to SPAC listing.
- The plan of Mytrah Energy India is to look at combining Indian firms having a portfo...
- The energy companies in Spain are planning their stake sales with the upcoming two years
- The growing demand for the Environmentally friendly investments has been focusing on the solar and wind energy industries in Spain
- Ashok Leyland has increased clean energy sourcing to 60% for countrywide operations.
- Operations of a solar plants are going to be first to start.
- Increased use of renewable energy can reduce carbon emissions and save trees. ...
- To adopt clean energy technologies with target time and be on a sustainable trajectory over the next 20 years, India may have to spend $ 1.4 trillion more than planned.
- The International Energy Agency has published a report titled ‘In...
- Denmark envoy said that the number of COVID-19 cases in India went down drastically while in Europe, cases were still increasing.
- The Danish envoy said his country wanted deeper cooperation and collaboration with India in the 'green'...
• The US is aiming to restart the clean energy programmes which were jointly being developed at the time of former President Barack Obama's presidency
• Andrew Light, head of the office of international affairs at the US Department of energy had previo...
- For Indian startups, Amplus Solar has launched The MILES Challenge.
- The MILES Challenge can deploy solutions in the Clean Energy ecosystem.
The MILES Challenge has been launched by Amplus Solar for Indian start-ups. It is ...
- Home minister Amit Shah estimates investment in clean coal facilities, including coal-bed methane and coal gasification.
- The home minister estimates that coal power can transform India into a $5 trillion economy.
- The government of United Kingdom has revealed ambitious plans for the clean energy system and to provide support to the jobs in the country
- They will be putting the affordability of at the centre of the decisive shift of the United Kingdom...
- The European Energy has selected GE Renewable Energy as the supplier for the three wind farms in Lithuania
- The European Energy and the GE Renewable Energy together will be adding substantial wind power to Lithuania
- The prime minister of United Kingdom is set to hold talks on the future of nuclear energy in the country
- The deputy mayor of Copeland said that, they are all on the same page about the vision they have for Copeland
- The European Union is considering a plan for increasing the capacity of its offshore wind energy
- A draft said that, the European Union should aim for 60 gigawatts of the offshore wind energy by the year 2030
According to ...
- Spain is aiming for holding the auction for the clean energy by the end of the year 2020 under the new system
- Spain has also launched a plan for installing 50 gigawatts of the renewable energy capacity by the year 2030