Search result for CHINA GOVERNMENT
- China to boost major projects between 2021-2025, 14th five-year plan.
- The State Council executive meeting chaired by Premier Li Keqiang decided the same on Wednesday.
- The projects include science and technology, infrastru...
- Chinese tourists take domestic trips on day 1 of a 5-day holiday.
- China’s international labor day holiday runs from May 1 to 5.
- Beijing South Railway Station was packed with passengers leaving for vacation. <...
- China passed a new law to curb food waste; fine of $15,460.
- The new law has been passed at the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress.
- China’s restaurants and other food facilities would face a fin...
- Li Keqiang emphasizes boosting anti-corruption work in China.
- Li also called for efforts to enhance clean governance in China's government agencies.
- Li made the remarks at a State Council meeting on clean governance.<...
- China criticizes Britain’s motion with regards to Xinjiang region.
- China says the move by the British House of Commons violates international law and their relations.
- Britain said the treatment against Uygurs in Xin...
- China CDC reports around 14.29% of China’s population vaccinated.
- Chinese vaccines are said to have an efficacy range of 50.7% to 79.3%.
- China by mid-June plans to vaccinate 560 million of the country's 1.4 bill...
- China gives jail terms to Hong Kong’s anti-govt. protestors.
- Jimmy Lai, a Hong Kong publisher has been sentenced to 14 months in jail this week.
- Some of the sentences handed down on Friday were suspended.
- China saw record growth in economy by 18.3% in Q1 of 2021.
- China is reported to have shown V-shaped economic recovery.
- The IMF has projected the Chinese economy to grow 8.4 percent in 2021.
- In Q1 China’s ...
- China and U.S to exchange views on the UN Climate Change conference.
- China’s special climate envoy, Xie Zhenhua, will meet with his U.S. counterpart John Kerry.
- Kerry has been invited by the Chinese ministry of ecol...
- Beijing introduced Hong Kong’s electoral reform bill.
- The bill will give Beijing greater control over the election process in Hong Kong’s legislature.
- The bill is expected to pass by the end of May after the t...
- China navy says carriers will continue drills near Taiwan.
- China’s first aircraft carrier Liaoning has been put to active service for ‘routine’ drills near Taiwan.
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is overse...
- China tells foreign companies not to make rash on comments on Xinjiang.
- Chinese consumers have boycotted H&M, Burberry, Nike, Adidas and other Western brands.
- In January, the U.S apparently announced an import ban on ...
- China blacklisted 10 EU individuals, 4 entities over Brussels’ sanctions.
- Four entities were also blacklisted due to Brussels’ sanctions.
- The EU has accused Chinese officials of alleged human rights abuses in ...
- China National Health Commission administered 65 million COVID-19 vaccinations.
- The data has been reported to be until Sunday.
- Beijing is said to have given 10 million COVID-19 vaccination doses.
- China is aimin...
- China increases its defense spending by 6.8% for fiscal 2021.
- The country plans to upgrade the armed forces despite the high government debt and impact of COVID-19.
- China is known for having the second-largest defense bud...
- China Foreign Minister says China-Africa friendship strong and stable.
- Wang Yi concluded his visits to five African nations.
- The two sides both cherish the friendly tradition and are determined to carry it forward. ...
- China’s PMI in December for its manufacturing sector stood at 51.9.
- The PMI edged down by 0.2 percentage points from November.
- In December, the country’s sub-index for production stood at 54.2.
- The ...
- China’s emergency use of vaccines expands to several other provinces.
- Shanghai, Guangdong, Jiangxi, Shandong, and the city of Wuhan has begun COVID-19 vaccine immunizations among key groups.
- China started the emerge...
- China and Pakistan positive about pushing forward the construction of CPEC.
- Foreign Ministry spokesperson made the remarks at a press briefing.
- CPEC international coordination and cooperation working group held its second...
- Li Zhanshu asks people’s congresses to build China into a modern socialist country.
- Li Zhanshu made the remarks at a legislative symposium held in Beijing.
- In the symposium, Li stressed the primary principle in the ...