Search result for CHINA EXPORTS
- China’s demand for international trade talent; spending on IT rise.
- The country's demand for such talent grew 11.2 percent year on year.
- China's spending on information technology (IT) grow 10 percent year o...
- China’s exports & imports rose 28.2% between Jan-March.
- Exports jumped by 30.1 percent from a year earlier.
- The trade surplus increased by 56.2 percent year on year.
- The trade surplus last month narro...
- China’s trade with N. Korea rose to $30.60 million in April.
- China's exports to North Korea rose more than 120 percent to 28.75 million in April.
- In March, chemical fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, and related ...
- China’s manufacturing PMI fell to lowest level in March 2021.
- Caixin/Markit reported the country’s manufacturing PMI to have dropped to 50.6 in March.
- Producer price inflation in February picked up to its high...
- China’s factory gate prices rose in February 2021.
- The country’s producer price index (PPI) rose by 1.7% in 2021.
- Exports in the country grew at a record 154.9% in the dollar.
- Last week Beijing set...