Search result for CEO
- Many CEOs of Tech companies in India agree with Musk.
Some of the top entrepreneurs in India are urging...
- 20 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines to be supplied by Moderna to South Korea.
- President of S. Korean and Moderna CEO held a video conference to confirm the deal.
- An official deal is likely to be signed within the end of...
- Park Jung-ho, current CEO of South Korea’s leading mobile carrier SK Telecom, has been elevated to the chief position of chipmaker SK hynix, the group announced Thursday.
- According to SK Group’s organizational rebalancing for 2021, Park has been promoted to vice cha...
- TSE trading suspension in Oct. leads its head, Koichiro Miyahara, to resign.
- The President and CEO of TSE Inc. Koichiro Miyahara resigned on Monday.
- JPX CEO Akira Kiyota announced that his monthly salary will be halved fo...
- Japan Financial Services agency issued TSE Inc. a business improvement order.
- The order was issued over a system failure in October that caused a full-day trading suspension.
- TSE and JPX were called upon to clarify their ...
- Hong Kong pioneer Carrie Lam has said she has no arrangement for Hong Kong popularity based change in the rest of her term
The CEO told correspondents that she had "fantasized" about appointive change in 2017 when she origi...
HONG KONGERS DENY VOTING OF MAINLAND RESIDENTS IN SEPT 2021 LEGCO
- According to a survey, only 17% of Hong Kongers placed their opinion in favor of allowing the Hong Kongers living in mainland China to vote in HK elections on remote ballots system
- In the wake of filling in as acting CEO through some exceptionally challenging months, Michael Davis has been affirmed as a full-time employee at Abu Dhabi's NMC Healthcare
After completion an unequivocal function in making sure ...
- New Silkroutes Group has declared the resignations of its administrator Goh Jin Hian and fund chief William Teo Thiam Chuan, both of whom are helping the Singapore Police's Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) with examinations
Dr. Goh quit as he ...
- Since the launch of its first store in Seattle in 1971, Starbucks Coffee has grown into a behemoth, gaining in strength as it penetrated into more than 80 countries to operate some 30,000 stores across the globe.
- In South Korea, the coffee giant introduced its first store in fr...
- Mercedes-Benz Korea said Friday it instated Thomas Klein, the current president and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Middle East, as the new president and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Korea, effective Jan. 1, 2021.
- Klein began his prolific career with Daimler AG at the University of Cooperative Ed...
- Chinese e-commerce goliath Alibaba holds a meagre 3% stake in Snapdeal , hence has no role cut out for it its operations or governance, the ecommerce company’s cofounder and CEO Kunal Bahl said.
- Both domestic as well as foreign companies are anticipated to abide by ...
- A lawsuit has been filed against the company
- It is under the state’s new law, Assembly Bill 5
Dara Khosrowshahi said in an interview that Uber might have to temporarily shut down its services in California. It could...
FORMER McDonald CEO, STEVE EASTERBROOK SUED BY THE COMPANY TO RECOVER COMPENSATION GIVEN AS SEVERANCE
• The former CEO was found guilty of lying during the investigations that involved stock frauds and sexual relationships with employees
• He was fired without cause with a severance package...
GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: THE U.S. ECONOMY WILL BE AFFECTED BY HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT AND A SLOW COVID – 19 RECOVERY
- A continuous surge in cases has forced several states to halt reopening plans
- The U.S. will observe very high unemployment for an extended period of time
On Wednesday, Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon said that the U.S. eco...
• Thierry Delaporte is the first non-Indian Chief Executive at Wipro
• In the last fiscal, Wipro lost its third position to HCL Technologies
• Thierry Delaporte served Capgemini for 25 years and took the French multinational to extraordinary...
• On its launch on June 23, Baba Ramdev said Coronil and Swasari have shown 100 percent results in the coronavirus patients
• CEO of Patanjali Group, Acharya Balkrishna said the company made a combination of Tulsi, Giloy and Ashwagandha, and were effective...
- Wirecard CEO Markus Braun moved out of the group as finger-pointing started
- Shares have gone a historic low and the company caught up in 2.1$ Billion cash fraud
Markus Braun’s put down his papers after allegations er...
The U.S un-employment numbers are still huge
The government may look at cancelling work visas
Nothing has been confirmed by the White House yet
To check the unemployment levels, t...
- Amazon CEO’s commitment to getting every worker in Amazon tested is being planned and ramped up
- Investments into Amazon’s Covid response is in line too
When the pandemic forced shuttering down of businesses, online businesses ...