Search result for Britain
'Extremely concerning,' Britain and Australia join the Pentagon in monitoring Russia's potential use of chemical weapons in Ukraine
On Monday, officials in Washington and London launched an investigation into the probable use of chemical weapons by the Russian military in the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol, after Ukrainian forces in the region claimed to have identified evidence of chemical poisoning among their troops.<...
The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Boris Johnson, has said that Britain would send troops to protect Eastern Europe if Russia goes ahead with its plan of invading Ukraine.
As the crisis continues, Boris Johnson attacked Moscow for violating the use of force to terrify people into...
According to a survey conducted by YouGov, support for populist sentiment in Europe has been continuously declining in the last three years with fewer people believing in the key statements designed for its measurement. The annual populism tracker of the YouGov-Cambridge Globalism Project has sho...
Sabic, which is a Saudi Arabian manufacturing and chemicals giant is now investing £1bn in its Teesside plant. The company is among of the world's largest petrochemical manufacturers, had initially planned to reduce its carbon footprint by up to 60%.
Britain's spy agencies have asked Amazon Web Services to host classified material in a deal, this deal is aiming to enhance the use of data analytics and artificial intelligence.
- UK has signed a deal with Amazon Web Services
Jim Ratcliffe, chairman of Ineos, is planning to invest a large amount of money in Europe in the field of green hydrogen.
• Ineos announced its plan to invest in green hydrogen production in Europe...
- UN has imposed several sanctions on North Korea regarding its ballistic missile program,
- Britain has evidences of multiple ships breaching the United Nations sanctions
Britain said it has evidences of multiple ships breach...
- South Korea and Britain leaders discuss vaccine swap
- Both the leaders also discussed denuclearization of Korea and establishment of peace
Prime Minister Boris Johnson and President Moon Jae discussed vaccine swap during th...
- BT is set to phase out 3G by 2023 to make space for 5G in the British airwaves.
- Plan is to bring 5G to the UK by 2028.
- After the launch of iPhone 12, the use of 5G network rapidly increased in UK.
BT, the owner ...
- Japan, S. Korea has no plan to meet separately during G-7 summit.
- Yoshihide Suga is set to meet with U.S. President Joe Biden during a G-7 summit.
- G-7 host Britain has invited Moon Jae In as a guest to the in-person summi...
- Japan, Britain confirms security cooperation for free & open Indo-Pacific.
- Motegi welcomed Britain's scheduled dispatch of the aircraft carrier Queen Elizabeth.
- Both the countries expressed their concerns about Ch...
- China criticizes Britain’s motion with regards to Xinjiang region.
- China says the move by the British House of Commons violates international law and their relations.
- Britain said the treatment against Uygurs in Xin...
- Britain’s ambassador to China summoned over an article on international media.
- Caroline Wilson’s article was posted on the official WeChat account of the British embassy.
- China’s Foreign Ministry made a...
- Hong Kong pro-democracy activist Ted Hui arrives in Australia.
- The Australian government assisted Hui with flights and made an exemption with its closed border policy.
- Hui left Hong Kong due to criminal charges over the 2...
- Celltrion’s COVID-19 antibody treatment confirmed to neutralize virus variant.
- The company’s CT-P59, an anti-COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment neutralized the British virus variant.
- The company has also t...
- 3 residents in Kagoshima prefecture test positive with Britain COVID-19 variant.
- The case is the first for the southwestern Japan prefecture.
- The 3 residents are said to have developed the symptoms in early February.
- Japan and Britain agree to promote free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- The countries also agreed to strengthen security ties due to China’s rise in assertiveness.
- Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi had a vid...
- Post-BREXIT deal between Japan and the U.K begins from Friday.
- The U.K and Japan in October signed the bilateral FTA.
- The deal is said to largely duplicate Japan-EU FTA.
- The agreement was signed in Tokyo, and b...
- Motegi to visit African and Latin American countries in January to discuss business.
- Motegi is said to visit Latin America from Jan 4 to 14.
- Motegi’s plan to visit Nigeria is subject to change due to the new variant...
NATHAN LAW APPLIED FOR POLITICAL REFUGE IN UK, STATING IT A MOVE THAT WILL LET HIM SPEAK HIS MIND FREELY
NATHAN LAW APPLIED FOR POLITICAL REFUGE IN UK, STATING IT A POLITICAL MOVE TO SPEAK HIS MIND FREELY ABOUT DEMOCRACY
- Hong Kong democracy activist Nathan Law on Monday said he has sought asylum in Britain, after fleeing due to the new safety law imposed by Chi...