Search result for Brent Crude oil
- The government of India has decided to escalate the excise duty.
- This move will have a great impact on fuel prices.
- The price of Diesel and Petrol is likely to hike.
With the fall in crude oil prices, the gover...
- RIL share fell to 9% which is marked as the 52-week low.
- The crude oil prices slumped after a price war between Russia and Saudi Arabia.
- Oil prices are down by around 50 percent from its high in January.
- The U.S. equity market closed low for the seventh consecutive session.
- Many famous companies have raised flags about the coronavirus and it has impacted their earnings.
- The business in the Chicago region has improved however, it...
- The U.S. equity market is worst since 2008.
- The unemployment percentage went up and settled at 3.6% in January.
- Crude oil prices marked as lowest in more than a year.
The U.S. equity market opened the trading d...
- The rupee fell by 10 paise to a 1-month low and settled at 71.64 against the U.S. dollar.
- The 10-year government bond yield was at 6.42 percent.
- Brent crude oil futures fell by 0.20 percent and is trading at $59.00 per barrel.
- The rupee settled at 71.18 against the greenback.
- Brent crude oil futures have gone up by 0.22 percent and settled at USD 55.40 per barrel.
- The dollar index against the basket of six currencies has surged by 0.03 percent and set...
- The rupee gained 19 paise in the early trade and settled at 71.19 against the greenback.
- Brent crude oil future has gained 0.40 percent and settled at $54.57 per barrel.
- The 10-year government bond yields were at 6.50 in the ear...
- China's stocks are stable after losing $720 billion on the day market reopens.
- Brent Crude oil future is above $50 in New York.
- Yuan is stronger by 7 per dollar.
The US and European markets advance on Tuesd...