Search result for BlackRock
Borouge Plc's $2 billion initial public offerings are collecting interest from BlackRock Inc. and Fidelity Asset Management
According to persons familiar with the situation, UAE chemical company Borouge Plc's $2 billion initial public offerings are receiving interest from BlackRock Inc. and Fidelity Asset Management, as fund managers scramble for a piece of the newest hot Middle Eastern listing.
• The global investment giant had already permitted two of its funds to trade in BTC
• The firm’s bitcoin futures on CME appreciated
BlackRock, the investment giant has permitted ...
• Blackrock manages assets worth $9 trillion currently
• The firm sees BTC becoming as precious as gold...
- The investment giant thinks Bitcoin futures has potential
- The organization never hinted at their interest in cryptocurrency in the past
BlackRock Global Allocation Inc. And BlackRock Funds V, funds under BlackRock, shall be investing in B...