Search result for BioNTech
• Talking about this study, CDC Director Rochelle P Walensky said "Covid-19 vaccines are a critical tool in overcoming this pandemic.”
• Currently the country has vaccinated nearly 16 crore people with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.<...
• This decision was made on basis of a review on a recent data that was submitted by Pfizer said the country’s health regulator
• The FDA said that it will allow vials of the vaccine to be stored at refrigerator temperatures of 2-8 degrees Celsius fo...
• Talking about this initiative, the US President Joe Biden said the vaccine is safe, effective, easy, fast and free, and this is one more giant step on our fight against the pandemic
• The United States took this decision to safeguard middle and high scho...
- Japan planning to inoculate children between 12 & 15 against COVID-19.
- Japan has so far authorized vaccine developed by Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE.
- The details of the plan if the children can receive free shots with ...
• The vaccination is likely to start immediately after the federal vaccine advisory committee issues recommendations for using Pfizer’s vaccine in 12 to 15-year-olds
• The country of Canada recently became the first to expand use of the jab to 12 and...
• Pfizer and BioNTech in a press release on Friday said they plan to submit data backing the application on a rolling basis over the coming weeks to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
• Pfizer Chief Executive Albert Bourla said “We are pro...
- United Kingdom is going to purchase 60 million doses of the covid-19 vaccine developed by BioNTech and Pfizer
- This order is going to bring the total number of covid-19 vaccine doses in United Kingdom to 100 million
• Pfizer’s CEO said his company is increasing the production of COVID-19 vaccine developed by them along with BioNTech, and deliver more than what was promised in the month of May
A day after the US regulator ordered a pause in the administration of the s...
• The ongoing phase three trial of the Pfizer's vaccine had revealed that people getting two shots of vaccine stay protected for at least six months said the companies
• As per the companies, the vaccine remains 91.3 percent effective against symptomat...
- Japan likely to issue COVID-19 vaccination certificates for general public.
- The call for certification comes for developing systems to ensure people can travel safely again.
- The certificates if issued can be processed th...
- Japan starts COVID-19 inoculations for hospital staff on Wednesday.
- The vaccinations began in Tokyo before rolling it out nationwide.
- Around 100 medical facilities will begin vaccinations by next week.
- Foreign ...
- The novel corona virus vaccine that has been developed by the company Pfizer and BoiNTech can be able for neutralizing the new corona virus variants
- According to the research, the Pfizer corona virus vaccine is effective against the novel ...
• The premier of Ontario, Doug Ford said he is angry and has asked Joe Biden to help Canada out
• Maj. Gen. Dany Fortin said the US pharma giant Pfizer is still expected to meet its contractual obligation to ship four million doses to Canada by the end of ...
• This announcement by Pfizer and BioNTech was a part of a presentation at a health care conference
• BioNTech said a new production site in Marburg, Germany is likely to become operational by the end of next month
• The director of the WHO,...
- The government of Belgium will be purchasing 7.5 million corona virus vaccine of Pfizer and BioNTech
- The 7.5 million vaccine doses will be a addition to the current agreement for the delivery of 5.1 million corona virus vaccine doses ...
• The study conducted by the scoebtudrs stated that the coronavirus vaccine was effective in neutralization the new strain with N501Y mutation
• Phil Dormitzer said the mutation could be responsible for greater transmissibility and there had been concern i...
• Out of these 4,400 cases 21 were determined to be anaphylaxis, a life threatening allergic reaction that occurs rarely after vaccination, with onset typically within few hours
• As per the CDC report, total 1,893,360 first doses of Pfizer-BioNTech corona...
• Courtesy of WHO's decision, poor countries are likely to get access to the vaccine which is currently available in the North America and Europe
• This decision by WHO opens the door for countries to expedite their own regulatory approval processes to...
• UK government recently announced an immunisation strategy after the committee recommended vaccinating as many people as possible with the first shot before offering others their second dose
• The JCVI in its advisory published on Wednesday said that in o...
• Until now 2,127,143 individuals in the United States have got their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, while total 11,445,175 doses have been distributed throughout the country reported the CDC
• Pfizer-BioNTech in a joint statement issued on Monday sai...