Search result for Belgium
- Catalent has acquired a subsidiary of Promethera Biosciences.
- Catalent is growing its operations in Europe.
- This is the third acquisition by Catalent in Belgium.
The Somerset-based Catalent is growing in Europe....
- HRT Therapy of TherapeuticsMD and Theramex has gained approval in Belgium and UK.
- The new therapy called BIJUVA which is carried out through capsules called BIJUVE is the first and only oral therapy that combines HRT with bio-identical horm...
- The corona virus variant of the United Kingdom becomes dominant in the territory of Belgium
- A spokesman for the government of Belgium said that, last week, they have estimated that 53 percent of the covid-19 infections has been caused by t...
- Belgium has got ten days for providing more explanations regarding its ban on non-essential travel to European Commission
- The letter sent to the authorities of Belgium had been by the director-general of DG justice as the European Commissi...
- The company Volvo said that, the production at the factory of Volvo in Belgium has stopped due to the shortage of the chips
- The spokesperson for the company said that, this week they do not had any production line
- The company PreZero International has started the operations at the company’s light packaging sorting plant in Belgium
- The company has invested around 46 million euros into the sorting plant in Belgium
The company &...
- The health authorities in Belgium have announced that, they have investigated a Pharmaceutical factory in Belgium
- The inspection is carried out to find out whether the delays in the AstraZeneca coivd-19 vaccine deliveries are due to produc...
- The government of Belgium have banned all the non-essential travel within the territory of the country
- The decision have made by the Consultative Committee
The Federal Concernment and the Federal Entities of the go...
- The government of Belgium is going to ban all the non-essential travel until the month of March 2021
- The prime minister of Belgium said that, the travellers coming from South Africa, South America and United Kingdom will have to be quarant...
- The company ‘Volvo’ is going to triple the production capacity of the electric car in Belgium
- The capacity of the company has been increased as the company has recorded total sales of the electric cars more than double in the y...
- The government of Belgium will be purchasing 7.5 million corona virus vaccine of Pfizer and BioNTech
- The 7.5 million vaccine doses will be a addition to the current agreement for the delivery of 5.1 million corona virus vaccine doses ...
- The company Trafigura have announced its plans for developing a battery energy storage system in Belgium
- An investment of around 30 million euros is going to be used for developing the battery energy storage systems in Belgium
- The government of Belgium have made a decision that all the residents in Belgium will be getting the covid-19 vaccine as long as they are legal
- The cabinet of the welfare minister said that, anyone who is a legal resident of Belgium ca be ...
- The government of Belgium have been tightening the rules for travellers arriving from the corona virus red zones
- The Consultation Committee of Belgium have made a decision on the rules of travelling in a virtual meeting held on Wednesday
- The government of Belgium have categorised that, beer and chocolate are the essential items in the country
- The chocolate produced in Belgium are world famous and the chocolate shops were open during the nationwide lockdown
- The automotive manufacturing company based in Turkey have been exported the electric buses to Belgium
- The company has been successful in making its first delivery of four buses to Belgium
On Friday, Temsa, which is an aut...
- The company RWE Supply & Trading has officially signed a 10-year purchase agreement for supplying electricity to the company Ineos Trading
- RWE Supply & Trading is going to supply the electricity from the 219 megawatts Northwester 2...
- Infectious disease expert has given the warning that, Belgium has no solid plans for a third wave of the novel corona virus pandemic
- The expert said, there was no bigger plan, and it was not clear that who was the captain of the ship ...
- The government of Belgium is going to allow the shops to reopen from 1st December 2020
- The prime minister of the Belgium said that, the covid-19 situation in the country is improving but it is very important to keep a lid on the things
- Belgium and Germany have started the 1-gigawatt power link for helping the coal and nuclear closures
- The Van der Straeton described the cable as a historical milestone which will be strengthening the security of the energy