Search result for Bahrain
Forces from Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, the United States Naval Forces Central Command and Israel have begun multilateral maritime security operations which will be exercised in the Red Sea.
- UAE, Bahrain, US and Israel join forces fo...
- The United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, whose attaches with Iran have been vigorously stressed over ongoing years, censured a week ago's death of a top Iranian atomic researcher and asked nations in the area to dodge rivalry and unsteady acts ...
ISRAEL -UAE TIES ADDS ONE MORE FEATHER OF VISA EXEMPTIONS TO ITS' CAP; NETANYAHU'S SECRET VISIT TO BAHRAIN REPORTED
- Israeli bureau has affirmed visa exception concurrence with the UAE, permitting the UAE residents to make a trip to the Jewish state without an earlier endorsement for visa
Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel, commended the ...
- The comments from the Iranian President a day after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the foreign minister of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates consented to arrangements setting up full strategic ties at a function at the White House.
- Bahrain gave the green signal for all UAE and Israel air trips through its air space.
The kingdom said the choice was made as the request from UAE asked for their permission followed the understanding a month ago that saw the UAE tur...
- Bahrain's King has rejected the US push for slightly normalizing ties with Israel saying the Gulf State is focused on the creation of Palestinian state.
The top US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was in Manama on Wednesday as a pa...
An agreement has been signed between the Bahrain Specialist Hospital and Bahrain Airport Company which operates, as well as, manages Bahrain International Airport. According to the agreement, BAC will be operating the airport clinic of the newest passenger terminal building for the next decade.
Bahrain has been ranked as the country where it’s most easy to pay tax, according to Global PwC study
It is not easy to pay taxes, however, being made to go through numerous reams of paperwork and red tape. Those firms who seek relief from too much tax payment burdens could now consider moving to Bahrain, as suggested by the World Bank, as well as, worldwide professional services company PwC as t...