Search result for BEER
In Singapore, beer made using recycled toilet water is well-liked
The idea of using drinking water made from sewage has gained support over the past ten years, and NEWBrew beer does just that.
"NEWBrew" isn't your typical beer. Recycled sewage is used to create the new Singapore blonde ale.
The alcoholic beverage is the result ...
JAPAN’S SAPPORO BREWERIES TO SELL YEBISU BEER IN SINGAPORE
- Japan’s Sapporo Breweries to sell Yebisu beer in Singapore.
- The brewer hopes to capitalize on strong demand for Japanese-brand products among local consumers.
- The company will sell the 350-mililiter Yebisu can. ...
JAPAN’S KIRIN BREWERY TO EXPAND BUSINESS WITH HOME-DELIVERY BEER SUBSCRIPTION
- Japan’s Kirin Brewery to expand business with home-delivery beer subscription.
- The service is named “Home Tap”, and it will deliver bottles of draft beer for home beer dispenses.
- The subscription is said...
UK: LEADERS OF PUB AND BEER PLEAD GOVERNMENT FOR RE-OPENING DATES
- The pubs and beer leaders have been pleading for reopening the dates after the sales have been halved in the year 2020
- The BBPA have been asking the government for a clear timeline along with a roadmap for recovery
KIRIN HOLDINGS CO. REPORTS RANKING ON TOP IN SALES OF BEER IN 2020
- Kirin Holdings Co. reports ranking on top in sales of Beer in 2020.
- The beer company overtook Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. in the number of sales.
- The Japanese government had reduced the country’s liquor tax on beer in...
GOVERNMENT CATEGORISED BEER AND CHOCOLATE AS ESSENTIAL ITEMS IN BELGIUM
- The government of Belgium have categorised that, beer and chocolate are the essential items in the country
- The chocolate produced in Belgium are world famous and the chocolate shops were open during the nationwide lockdown
AUSTRALIAN SOLDIERS DRINKING BEER FROM DEAD MAN’S LEG BROUGHT WAR ETHICS UNDER SCANNER
- Senior Australian officers drank brew from the prosthetic leg of a dead Taliban warrior at an unapproved bar in Afghanistan – with a photo of the demonstration uncovered unexpectedly by Guardian Australia
Two photos- one showin...
GERMANY: THE COUNTRY’S BEER CAPITAL MUNICH TO BAN ALCOHOL IF CORONA VIRUS CASES INCREASE
- The beer capital of Germany will partially ban alcohol if the corona virus cases increase
- The government has taken this decision because of the increase in infections in the city
Munich, which is located in Germany will p...
KIRIN BREWERY CO. TO START SELLING ITS 1st ZERO-CARBOHYDRATE REGULAR BEER FROM OCTOBER
- Kirin Brewery Co. to start selling its 1st zero-carbohydrate regular beer from October.
- This is Japan’s first of kind product by a domestic brewer.
- Kirin plans to sell the upcoming zero-carb beer at the same price a...
JAPANESE FIRMS EXITING SOUTH KOREAN MARKET DUE TO ANTI-JAPAN MOVEMENT
- Due to trade war between Japan and South Korea, South Koreans started movement against Japanese products.
- The boycott movement has completed one year and it is still going strong.
- Japanese firms have started exiting South Korea.<...
MUNICH: FINALLY OKTOBERFEST GETS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Oktoberfest, the biggest festival in the world not happen this year as the risk of coronavirus hasn’t subsided yet. According to the First Minister of Bavaria Markus Soder and the Mayor of Munich Dieter Reiter, though we two are the biggest fans of this extravaganza but in the benefit...
MUNICH: WILL OKTOBERFEST HAPPEN ON TIME?
The world’s largest beer festival, Oktoberfest will happen on scheduled time says it’s official website which still has the countdown for event. With majority of events including Tokyo Olympic and UN climate summit in Glasgow getting cancelled or postponed courtesy of coronavirus pand...
LIQUOR SALE IN BANGKOK PROHIBITED FOR TEN DAYS TO SILENCE COVID-19
- Authorities have banned the sale of liquor for ten days in Bangkok to help prevent gatherings from breaking out.
- This and social distancing measures will win the battle against the virus is what most have to say.
Authorities have banned alcohol sale for 10 day...
UNITED STATES: BOOZE SALES SURGE SHOWS NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN DRINKERS AND ALCOHOL, NOT EVEN CORONAVIRUS
• Several states like New York witness rise in sales of alcoholic beverages
• People buying in large quantities in fear of lock down
• World Health Organization warns against stocking and consuming alcohol in excess
According to a ...
LOW OR NO ALCOHOL SUBSTITUES SETS NEW TREND
- It is more common among 18-24 year-olds
- These are referred to as ‘nolo’ drinks
As per a report, switching to low or no alcohol substitutes sets the biggest trend in the UK. It has been commonly observed in 18-...
NON-BEER DRINKERS MUST TRY THESE CRAFT BEERS
-Do not stick to one particular brand of beer.
-Choose a good craft beer to have a unique drinking experience.
-Nebulas Hazy IPA, Luna Rosa Wi and Flix Golden Ale are some of the best craft beers to choose from.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT CRAFT BEER?
-Beer is one of the most popular booze across the world.
-Craft beer is becoming popular and offers variety.
-Craft beer offers seasonal fruit flavors too.
Football and beer, they go hand-in-hand. The first week...
SOME KNOWN AND SOME UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT BEER
-Beer is a “universal” drink.
-It is the third most popular drink in the entire world is beer.
-There are many interesting facts about this popular drink.
Sounding smarter at a party is an important ...
Potential shift in the sale of 3.2 per cent beer to the state's alcohol laws
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Grabbing booze at a liquor store on a Sunday is a luxury Minnesotans gladly embraced for over two years.
But for liquor store owners like Dan Campo this is different feeling. He runs liquors in South Lyndale.
"We have not had enough sales to jus...
BEVERAGE COMPANY ANNOUNCES UTILIZATION OF GREEN ENERGY FOR MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Top beer brand Asahi announced launch of non-alcoholic drink Asahi Dry Zero. The main feature of this drink is that the manufacturing process will source green energy from Japan Natural Energy Company Limited.
JNECL generates power from renewable sources like wind and biomass. The bever...