Search result for Auvergne
• The city of Lyon is preparing itself for deconfinement, which is scheduled after May 11
• Highest number of deaths are reported from Nursing homes in the Rhone department
• Till date, total 2,307 people had died from the coronavirus...
• France is looking at May 11 for the reconfirming
• Prime Minister Edouard Philippe stated that if the circulation of virus continues, the deconfinement won’t take place
• The region of Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes has witnessed a decline in ...
• Total 1,287 patients of coronavirus remain hospitalized in private and public hospitals in the region of Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
• Around 200 patients stay in intensive care units, while in last 24 hours 25 people lost their lives due to the virus
• The number of patients hospitalized due to coronavirus infection is 2,816
• Around 140 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in last 24 hours and around 33 have lost their lives due to the virus
In the region of Rhone and Auvergne-Rhone-A...
• Total 51 new deaths have been reported in last 24 hours
• The death rate is higher in the Lyon and Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes as 1,062 people have lost their lives due to COVID-19 since the outbreak
According to the latest report published by the Reg...