Search result for Assets
- Iran's foreign minister urges US to unlock US$10 billion frozen assets
- Amir-Abdollahian addressed the issue with Chung Eui-yong
Hossein Amir-Abdollahian has asked the United States to unlock US$10 billion of Tehran'...
- Ukraine passes bill to legalize cryptocurrency
- The virtual assets in the country are estimated to be around $37,000
On September 8, the parliament in Ukraine legalized cryptocurrency. The parliament passed a law legalizing...
- China's futures market rose in April; trust assets shrank in Q1.
- Net profits and operating revenue posted double-digit growth in April.
- China’s total trust assets reached 20.38 trillion yuan at the end of the fi...
- BOJ’s total assets in fiscal 2020 rose to $6.5 trillion.
- Japanese government bonds were purchased massively as part of the ultraloose monetary policy.
- The total assets rose 604.48 trillion yen from the previous year...
- India's Forex Reserves have risen to US $ 589.465 billion.
- FCA of India have also increased.
- In the same period, the Gold Reserves of India also increased.
India's foreign exchange (Forex) reserves have ...
- Yes Bank is interested in buying retail assets of Citibank India.
- The India business of Citibank included credit card service, retail banking, mortgages, and wealth management.
- Citibank India also had a presence in the distributi...
- Capital gains from cryptocurrencies will now be taxable in S. Korea.
- The government plans to impose a 20 percent tax on capital gains of virtual assets from 2022.
- Stock and bonds investors will have to pay taxes on capita...
- Household assets in Japan rose by 2.8 percent at end of December.
- Japanese households’ cash and deposits rose by 4.8 percent.
- The household assets held in securities were up 0.7 percent at 198 trillion yen. <...
• Passive investment funds continue to dominate
• The domain is already doing better than the Q4 results of 202...
• Valkyrie has filed for ETFs with the SEC
• The investment by Valkyrie will be in any firm with any kind of bi...
- Indian Bank has reported three accounts as fraud to the RBI.
- The worth of these accounts is over Rs 35 ten-million.
Indian Bank has reported three accounts as fraud to the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI). The worth of these ac...
• Paypal is keen on becoming more inclusive in its crypto offerings
• Curv is a part of Paypal’s expansion plan.
Paypal Holding Inc shall acquire Te...
• The role will give Tuteja an opportunity to look into new technology
• The cryptocurrency domain is excited a...
• BitPay allowed transactions with sanctioned countries
• The platform will pay to settle charges with OFAC...
• SBI Holdings is already in the crypto domain with a subsidiary VC Trade that operates in the crypto lending space
• Deutsche Bank wants to facilitate a digital asset custody platform
• The bank’s interest was mentioned ...
• BNY Mellon will begin as a crypto custodian
• The organization plans on diversifying its crypto portfolio int...
Russian crypto exchange taken-off blacklist, finally.
In Russia cryptocurrencies and digital assets are taxable.
The cryptocurrency domain is decentralized. It means it is not government regulated and therefore, ...
- US OCC considering the probability of banks offering cryptocurrency services nationally in the US.
- Making cryptocurrencies an acceptable way of the transaction will ease settlements.
One of the biggest challenges for cryptocurrencies is i...
- RBI released its bi-annual Financial Stability Report.
- The report stated that gross NPA of banks could rise to 13.5% by SEP 2021 from 7.5% in 2020.
- Following COVID-19, expansion in government‘s market borrowing programme wa...