Search result for Apple
- To show support for Jimmy Lai, the pro-democracy activist and media tycoon who got arrested on Monday under the city's new national security law, Hong Kongers are pushing money into his media organization, Next Digital Ltd into sever year highest ...
India’s most valuable company Reliance Industries Limited led Asia’s richest man Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani has been ranked second biggest brand after Apple on the FutureBrand Index 2020.
While releasing its 2020 Index, FutureBrand said this year’s highest entrant at number ...
- A newspaper staff put allegations on a Chinese travel agency for giving their headshots on a ‘doxxing’ web platform.
- Stand news confirmed that the staff of Apple Daily is published on a doxxing site recently.
• Axios business editor Dan Primack had reported Apple might be interested in buying TikTok too
• Apple clarified that it is not interested in buying the app
As the TikTok deal talks he...
• Started as two small fires have now engulfed more than 20,000 acres land
• The local conditions are aiding in spreading the fire
What started off as two small fires at Bea...
• Amazon, Alphabet, Apple, and Facebook post better than expected results
• Alphabet posted a historic low on revenues within its own framework
It was a day of contrasts in ...
- Huawei overtook Samsung and Apple and became the biggest smartphone player in the world in the second quarter.
- The majority of the sales came from China as its international business is hampered by the US sanctions.
- Huawei has f...
After jumping to the 46th spot in the list of world’s most valuable companies thanks to its market capitalisation of more than Rs 14 lakh crore, Reliance Industries Limited has now displaced ExxonMobil to become the world’s second most valuable energy company.
Few days ba...
- An antitrust panel will release probe reports on America’s four largest tech companies.
- The antitrust committee has received 1.3 million documents from the teach companies.
- CEOs of Facebook Inc., Amazon, Googl...
- Court verdict has come in a case that started in 2016.
- Government happy with verdict.
- Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe has some substantial bullets to silence the critics of Republic.
The European Commission...
- South Korea is a center of the global supply chain for technology and electronics.
- The market capitalization of Apple Inc., Microsoft Corp., or Amazon.com Inc. each exceeds the combined capitalization of all...
- Apple is working on overcoming the limitations of its current battery cases with a wireless charging case
- Experts think that the improved wireless charging cases might be launched along with the iPhone 12 series
The makers of iPhone...
- Apple wins its 2016 tax bill case against the European Commission
- The Tax bill was worth 13 billion Euros
2016, the European Commission ruled that Apple Inc had to pay Ireland over 13 billion euros in taxes. It was alleged tha...
- Google’s $2.1 Billion bid for Fitbit could stave off EU Anti-trust investigation.
- The deal was announced last year in November.
- Google is in competition with Apple and Samsung in the smartwatch market.
- The sales of iPhones have dropped considerably after the rebound in China.
- Other areas of the business such as investing in the company’s App Store grew which indicates resilience for the US technology giant in China.
- The ...
• As per the reports, Apple has asked one of its suppliers in China to ship components for the 2020 iPhone SE to India
• In the period between March 2018 and March, AppleInsider reported sale of $1.5 billion for Apple India
• The Indian gove...
- Mapillary has a street-level imagery platform
- Street-level data of Mapillary could help Facebook to bolster the maps
Facebook has acquired Swedish mapping start-up Mapillary. It is the part of an effort to take on Apple an...
- Japanese health ministry is planning to launch an app that can help users to track proximity with coronavirus patients.
- If the user of phone with the app installed is infected, people who have been in close contact with him/her will be noti...
- Apple and Google technology follows a decentralized approach
- Their platform is designed to offer more privacy
The coronavirus contact-tracing app of the U.K. will use Apple and Google’s technology. It marks a major U...
- European Union antitrust regulators start investigating Apple Inc.
- Investigation towards its App Store and mobile payment system Apple Pay.
- Apple currently asks its customers to mandatorily use its own in-app purchase sys...