Search result for Airlines
Vance Chemicals Private Limited is a leading company of water-based disinfectants used on a daily basis. The company has proudly announced the extension of its contract with the national flag carrier of Singapore, Singapore Airlines Limited for the supply of Air Fresheners for inflight use....
Stakeholders from the Igbo Centre for Education and Culture Advancement (IGBOCECA) have come out to appreciate the Nigerian government for aptly resolving the issues between Dubai’s government and Air Peace, one of the most successful airlines in Africa.
Recently, both parties had...
In line with South Korean government’s plan of following the “living with COVID-19” scheme, the airline industry is beginning preparations for overseas flights.
- Korean service carriers resume overseas flight operations ...
- L-410 plane was carrying 22 people has crashed in Russia
- 16 people lost their lives and 6 of them are hospitalized
An aircraft carrying parachutists crashed in central Russia, on Sunday. The emergencies ministry said that ...
- United Airlines has dismissed employees refusing to get vaccinated
- The company has dismissed 3% of its total workforce
United Airlines has dismissed employees who refused to agree to the requirement of being vaccinated for...
- Japan Airlines Co Ltd (JAL) is looking to raise 300 billion yen (S$3.66 billion) by the end of the month.
- This is done to fund challenges faced because of the slump in air traffic.
Japan Airlines Co Ltd (JAL) is planning t...
The President of United States of America, has urged to speed up the evacuation process of American citizens, as well as Afghans who are at risk, as he believes this operation is vulnerable to threats by the Islamic extremist group.
The Taliban has been in control of the country for a w...
With reprising of the Covid-19 pandemic around the globe, as the countries are awaiting to fight the 3rd wave, the economical stability of nations has become highly questionable. The story being nothing different for Australian airlines.
With the multiple traveling restrictions and stay...
- JAL began COVID-19 vaccination for its employees.
- The airlines decided to begin administering shots at Tokyo's Haneda airport.
- JAL aims to inoculate about 36,000 group employees.
- JR East, Itochu Corp., univ...
- Tokyo stocks end higher over COVID-19 inoculations.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 131.80 points, or 0.46 percent.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished 16.15 points, or 0.84 percent.
- S. Korean airlines to raise fuel surcharges from June.
- The amount will be raised specifically for international routes.
- One-way tickets on international routes surcharge will range from 3,600 won to 20,400 won.
- Japanese airlines to strengthen ties with low cost carriers.
- ANA Holdings is likely to launch a new LCC brand in the year to March 2023.
- ANA Holdings reported a record net loss of $3.7 billion.
- JAL posted a net...
• Indian air-carrier Air India has decided to cut down frequency of its popular US non stop from later part of this week
• Air India currently has nearly 30 weekly flights and has decided to slash flights from Delhi, then followed by Mumbai and Bengaluru
- ANA recorded a net loss of $3.7 billion in FY 2020.
- The loss was attributed to slump in travel demand hurt by the pandemic.
- ANA Holdings expects a net profit of 3.5 billion yen in FY 2021.
- ANA recorded domestic...
- Tokyo stocks end high on Monday over possible solid earnings.
- Nikkei Stock Average ended up 105.60 points, or 0.36 percent.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished 3.17 points, or 0.17 perc...
• The US-based carrier operates nonstop flights from Delhi to Newark, Chicago and San Francisco along with a flight from Mumbai to Newark
• In a statement issued on Saturday morning, the United Airlines said “United Airlines is scheduled to resume fl...
- Japan mandates COVID-19 test certificates to be submitted by travelers.
- If the required conditions are not met with an entry will be denied into the country in principle.
- Japan has said it will not approve antigen or anti...
- Investors buy back shares; Tokyo stocks rose on Monday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose 64.73 points.
- Stocks gained in marine transportation, metal product, and pulp and paper issues.
- Tokyo Elec...
- The Virgin Australia Group is going to add 10 Boeing 737s as a part of the hiring
- The announcement has been made after a year since the carrier filed for the voluntary administration
The Airline company Virgin Australia G...
- Tokyo stocks fall on Tuesday morning over dividend payments.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average declined 15.36 points.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was down 21.13 points.