Search result for Aircraft
Following to an argument in the cockpit that leaded to cabin crew to step in. Due to which Two Air France pilots have been suspended.
The incident happened on Flight from Geneva to Paris
According to the French Publication they stated that Pilots and Co pilots allegedly entere...
Three years after it shattered the AMCA programme, the US offers "Critical Tech" to help India develop its fifth-generation fighter jet
Take General Electric's (GE) offer to assist in the development of the jet engine for India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA), which is still under development, with a grain of salt.
In October 2019, the US halted the Defense Trade and Technology Initiative's (DTII) c...
Additive manufacturing, for example, can be a useful technique for combating the climate change challenge. According to a leading expert in Abu Dhabi, developing technology can ensure aeroplanes are energy efficient and reduce CO2 emissions by 50%.
Additive manufacturing, according to D...
The Royal Thai Air Force is planning to purchase 8 F-35 jets made in the US for 21.78 billion baht. The aircrafts made by Lockheed Martin are the most advanced in the world.
At present, Thailand’s national defense has 30 years old F-5 and F-16 combat jets. However, with time the m...
Future Trend of Global Aircraft Tugs Market by Regions Segmentation, Type, Application, Opportunities and Forecast to 2029
Aircraft tugs can be found in every hangar and airport throughout the world. Their properties are determined by their function. Pushback is an airport operation in which an aircraft is pushed backwards from its parking location, typically at an airport gate, by external power. Pushbacks are perfo...
South Korea demonstrates a new system which will be used for controlling urban air mobility vehicles. This will serve as taxis between major airports and downtown and also reduce the traveling time by two-thirds.
Boeing Co has delivered its first KC-46A aircraft to Japan on Sunday. This is the first delivery of the aerial refueling jet to a customer other than the United States of America. Due to growing tensions between Japan and China, Japan is ramping up its defense spending.
- Boeing to build a new drone military aircraft in Australia
- These aircrafts are being made in partnership with the Royal Australian Air Force
Aerospace giant Boeing, based in Chicago has announced that it will build a new t...
Aircraft sensors have gained huge importance in the recent years as they have a critical role in providing accurate data for safe and effective takeoff and landing of the flight and other additional conditions such as the temperature and pressure of the cabin, controlling the wings, flaps, and ot...
• The report states that the US Air Force, Army, Navy and Marine Corps collectively operate more than 13,000 military aircraft
• Report states that it is also the most common fighter jet in service across the globe with 2,267 being operated by various air ...
- Japan restricts scrambling of fighter jets against Chinese military aircrafts.
- The Japanese fighter jets would only be used for those who threaten the country’s airspace.
- Japan’s ASDF is currently upgrading it...
- Honda Motor’s jet becomes best-selling small business aircraft in the world.
- The Japanese automaker delivered around 31 small passenger jets in 2020.
- Jets have become safer and more sustainable modes of transportati...
- The United Arab Emirates approved flying of Boeing Co's. 737 Max jet in its airspace, denoting another progression toward the airplane's worldwide re-visitation to job
Nearby carriers should initially give an arrangement to b...
- KAI reports final assembly of the country’s first indigenous developed fighter jet.
- The country has been working on the KF-X project to replace the Air Force's aging fleet of F-4 and F-5 jets.
- KAI started the fi...
- Air India Express is using a robotic device fitted with an UV lamp system to sanitize its aircrafts.
- New technology is being used to disinfect and clean aircrafts efficiently.
- Surfaces inside aircraft are touched by both passenge...
- U.S made Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft tested by Japan GSDF for the first time.
- The aircraft drill was held at a camp east of Tokyo.
- The first Osprey flight outside the camp was scheduled to fly earlier on Nov.10.
- Mitsubishi heavy industry to scale back staff and budget for its airline company.
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp. has been developing small aircraft called Mitsubishi SpaceJet.
- The SpaceJet is designed to carry 90 passengers.
- China may launch a larger, more state-of-the-art third aircraft carrier towards the close of the year, a development further increasing matters of great concern among Pentagon observers about China’s belligerent naval modernization activities and the sheer momentum...
- Eastar Jet Co. said Tuesday it will retrench more than half of its workforce this week as it doubles up to find a new investor after Jeju Air Co. dashed hopes of acquiring the smaller budget carrier amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
- Eastar plans to deliver pink slips to 605 of s...
• As per the officials, the ED has raided more than 14 premises that include 12 in Delhi and one each in Gurugram and Surat
• In June 2019, the CBI had filed a criminal case in the Rs 2,895 crore Pilatus deal
• This case involves absco...