Search result for Agriculture
- Michigan is the first state to receive the federal approval for the EBT cards under the Department of Education
- This program will see the federal government pump in $172 million worth a month
Students in Michigan, who is a part of the Mic...
- COVID-19 has resulted in travel restrictions to Japan
- The agricultural industry is facing a significant shortage of foreign labor
The coronavirus outbreak has made Japan to be placed on the restricted countries travel lis...
- Vietnam’s Ben Tre region will develop a climate-resilient farming approach with Japan’s help
- The tripartite agreement was signed by both countries on 12th March
Vietnam’s JICA office has inked a triparti...
- Great East Japan earthquake and tsunami hit the country in 2011
- Agriculture was one of the major sectors to get affected by the natural calamity
2011’s Great East Japan earthquake and tsunami was a major natural dis...
- Tsuchi Ikikaeru was developed using cow urine
- The fertilizer is currently used in 5 countries including Japan, Vietnam, and Cambodia, etc.
Kankyo Daizen, an organic products firm developed liquid fertilizer by fermenting ...
- The Japanese diet has seen reduced consumption of domestic rice due to changing eating patterns
- In a bid to mitigate the rapid decrease in self-sufficiency, Japan plans to double its exports
The self-sufficiency rate for ...
- The domestic demand in Japan has gone down due to reduced population
- Government plans to double the exports by 2025 to ¥2 trillion
Japan has been hit by disturbed bilateral relations with South Korea and coronavirus o...
- Sudden closure of schools in Japan due to COVID-19 has led to a surplus of milk supply
- Twitter users across the country have urged compatriots to consume milk and its products
COVID-19 outbreak across Japan led to Preside...
- Funding has been obtained from the East Japan Railway Company
- Infarm combines machine learning, IoT, etc. with vertical farming
Infarm is an urban farming platform that was founded in Israel. They have more than 600 store...
- Japan is the largest consumer per capita of chocolate in Asia
- Japan’s Tokyo Cacao has produced the country’s first “soil-to-bar” chocolate
The first domestic chocolate bar of Japan has been produce...
- The state government of Ekiti came up with plants to boost the economy of Ekiti citizens
- Ekiti region previously had abundant oil resources, the dwindling resources has made the government look for other income sources
- GI tag is being sought for Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
- The luxury coffee brand has been hit by a spate of counterfeit marketers
Japan Coffee Roasters Association’s team was invited for a welcome dinner at Jamaica&...
- Japan has pledged to give around $900,000 for the aid of Cambodia’s overall development
- The amount has been divided for three projects
Japan has pledged to support Cambodia’s growth in the fields of maternal a...
- Partnership signed between Japanese and Thai bank to boost the latter’s agriculture sector
- Japan has previously established financial setups in Vietnam and the Philippines
The Thai bank Kasikornbank has pledged to s...
- The previous regulations allowed import only between 1st February- 30th July
- The change of access to all year permission is effective from 14th February
The Japanese import protocol previously allowed import of the U.S ch...
- Smart farming initiatives are being offered a loan of 20 million baht
- Technical support and coordination with major firms requested from JETRO
Thailand has sought Japanese help with its agricultural restructuring. Thai go...
- The GI tag was removed to give cultivation freedom to producers of Nishio Matcha tea
- Farmers in Aichi and Anjo can eliminate expensive cultivation methods now
The geographical indication tag is provided to give protection...
- Asian countries have increased their demand for the premium beef
- Japan’s 2019 records show highest numbers for beef export in recent years
Wagyu beef is a prime beef produced in Japan. The same has been exported all...
- China is fighting against the COVID-19 outbreak which saw a sudden spike of 15000 infected people between 12th and 13th February
- Japan has been sending care packages with inspirational quotes to keep up the spirits of Chinese citizens ...
- Japan’s government had set a target of ¥1 trillion for 2019 exports
- The Agriculture ministry stated that the exports target has not been achieved
The government stated that while agricultural, forestry and fishe...