Search result for Abroad
As a part of ongoing popular uprising in digital banking, the financial technology arm of Krungsri (Bank of Ayudhya), which would be known as Krungsri, announced on Friday that it would invest 3 billion baht in Thai and international start-ups over the course of the next three years.
- Narendra Modi promises the export of one billion Covid-19 vaccines
- India will send eight million doses of the Johnson & Johnson to Asia-Pacific countries
Foreign ministry officials in India said, that ...
- Japanese manga “Golgo 13” to release coronavirus prevention edition.
- The announcement was made by Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The relevant edition is aimed as a manual for medium-and small-sized...
- Travelers reaching the UK in the near future are asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
- All international arrivals, including British people, asked to follow the guideline.
- The passengers will have to provide travel details a...
- Citizens seeking refuge in Hotels
- Hong Kong Hotels witnessing an upsurge in occupancy rate
Hotels in Hong Kong have become the residence by choice of most citizens and expatriates, as they fear their dingy apartments could lead them to a greater risk. Hong Kon...