Search result for AIRBORNE
- Radar techies have nicknamed airborne radar the “flower of radar” for all the state-of-the-art technologies used in its development.
- It is also the most complicated and challenging R&D field, as only a limited number of advanced countries have the original, owne...
- Earlier it was believed that coronavirus is generally transmitted person to person
- The latest research suggests a possibility of its transmission through air particles in closed spaces indoors
- WHO acknowledged the study of COVID-19 possibly transmitting through the air.
- Possibility of airborne transmission and aerosol transmission.
- Scientists across the world requested the global body to update its guidance on ...
• In an open letter written by 239 scientists from 32 countries, it is been claimed that the coronavirus particles expelled from the nose and mouth of the COVID-19 infected patient at the time of sneezing, coughing or speaking can infect those nearby
The only factor which provides certain amount of relief in terms of dreadful coronavirus is it’s inability to travel via air. The latest reports may snatch this relieving point from numerous across the globe as the number of evidences hinting towards the fact that novel coronavirus can spre...