Transglutaminases happen to be enzymes that in nature majorly catalyze the formation of an isopeptide bond that is among γ-carboxamide groups of glutamine residue side chains and the ε-amino groups of lysine residue side chains that has enough release of ammonia. In an attempt to ensure that the process of cross-linking and intramolecular takes place, lysine and glutamine residues are require to stick to a specific peptide or a protein. One of the main quality of these type of bonds that are created via transglutaminase is that they showcase better resistance to proteolytic degradation. The intramolecular capability of transglutaminase is extensively used in multiple processes like production of cheese, dairy products, processing the meat and also making edible films along with bakery products. The global transglutaminase market is rampantly growing to multiple factors.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1321
The coronavirus pandemic adversely impacted the growth of the global transglutaminase market. Courtesy of trade restrictions imposed to put a pause on the spread of the dreadful virus, the demand for bakery, dairy products and meat slumped significantly. Though the market is rapidly itching towards sales that it used to witness in pre-pandemic era.
One of the major factor that has been driving the growth of the global transglutaminase market is rapidly growing demand from the food industry. The consumption of dairy and bakery products like yoghurt, instant noodle and pasta is at all-time high and this is why demand for transglutaminase is constantly going up. Concerns related to multiple ailments that are result of excessive consumption of dairy and bakery products will hinder the growth of the global transglutaminase market over period of forecast. On the other hand, the global transglutaminase market is forecasted to grow aggressively over the period of next few years, due to its use in the biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1321
Global Transglutaminase Market Report Findings:
- The microbial transglutaminase (mTG) segment will continue to generate revenue at the fastest over the period of next many years, as it comparatively lighter in weight on a molecular level and is not dependent on calcium-based enzyme.
- Owing to higher demand for dairy, bakery, meat & poultry, fish & seafood, the food industry will remain dominant in terms of minting majority of money for the global transglutaminase market.
- The region of Asia Pacific is forecasted to mint more money at a rapid rate for the global transglutaminase market in coming few years. Consumption of bakery and dairy products along with arrival of leading pharma and foodtech companies in countries like China and India will help the market grow.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
A few of the major players operating in the global transglutaminase market are mentioned below:
- Ace Ingredients Co. Ltd
- AJINOMOTO FOODS
- Antozyme Biotech Pvt. Ltd
- Apex Biotechnol
- BDF NATURAL INGREDIENTS SL
- C & P Group GmbH
- Creative Enzymes
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Guangdong Kelong Biotechnology., Ltd
- Haihang Industry
- Jiangsu Yiming Biological Technology Co. Ltd
- Kinry Biotech Sdn Bhd
- Micro-Tech Food Ingredients, Inc.
- R&D Systems, Inc
- Ultreze Enzymes Pvt. Ltd
- Yesil Arma
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Transglutaminase Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1321
Global Transglutaminase Market
- Tissue Transglutaminase
- Microbial Transglutaminase (mTG)
- Below 50 u/g
- 51 u/g – 100 u/g
- Above 100 u/g
- Food Industry
- Ice Cream
- Instant Noodles
- Meat and Poultry
- Fish and Seafood
- Soyabean Products
- Leather Processing
- Enzymes Immobilization
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Production of Microparticles for Enteric Delivery
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1321
Browse more trending reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Global D-Psicose Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-D-Psicose-Market-2022%E2%80%93-2030-1139
Global Tryptophan Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Tryptophan-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1133
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213