Antisense Oligonucleotides (ASO’s) to Hold Largest Market Share in 2020
According to the Absolute Markets Insights report, antisense oligonucleotides accounted for the largest market share in 2020. Antisense oligonucleotides have gained a significant importance since last decade for the treatment of rare diseases. These ASO’s are useful in treating diseases ranging from viral infections, respiratory diseases, cancer, and rare diseases such as duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), cystic fibrosis, etc. With growing geriatric population and prevalence of chronic and other genetic diseases, the key players and government are focusing on the development of ASO’s, thereby fueling the market growth. Recently, government bodies of various countries have made significant investments in projects related to the field of synthetic biology and genomics. For instance, In February 2021, the Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) launched a project in the Medicines Manufacturing Innovation Centre in the UK which aims to revolutionize the manufacturing of oligonucleotides through an alliance with AstraZeneca, Novartis, Exactmer, and the UK Research & Innovation. Inclisiran, a small interfering RNA used in the treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD), would be the first medicine that is produced at a commercial scale as a result of this alliance. Moreover, the approval of ASO drugs for the treatment of various disease is contributing to the growth. Some of the recently approved antisense therapeutics include Viltepso (Duchenne muscular dystrophy, March 2020), Vyondys 53 (duchenne muscular dystrophy, December 2019), etc. Also, the ongoing development of several other drugs is anticipated to grow the RNA based therapeutics market. For instance, around 160 drug candidates are under development.
View Full Report Link: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-RNA-Based-Therapeutics-Market-1068
How Absolute Market Insights is unique in nature?
The research report on Global RNA Based Therapeutics Market will include extensive information based on the following pointers:
- Global Market size and forecast values (2015 – 2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments; wherein 2015 to 2019 has been considered as historic years, 2020 as the base year, while 2021 to 2029 has been considered as the forecast period.
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Market Determinants and Influencing Factors
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Market Dynamics
- Trends on Global RNA Based Therapeutics Market
- Exclusive Details on the Effect of the Pandemic
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitor Landscape
- Product Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- The final report will include competitive product benchmarking which will encompass comparison of varied services offered by different market participants on the basis of their features and capabilities that will help you to understand their market offerings. Furthermore, for each company, we will provide information regarding company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, and SWOT analysis and business strategies.
- The research study specific to a region, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America, is also available.
- We offer our reports in different languages which include German, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese and Korean amongst others.
Request Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1068
- By modality, antisense oligonucleotide segment registered for the major market share in the global RNA based therapeutics market in 2020.
- By route of administration, intravenous segment accounted for the highest market share in the RNA based therapeutics market in 2020. Intravenous drug administration provides the most complete drug availability with minimal delay and it can be targeted to various organs or cells.
- By therapeutic indication, oncology segment dominated the market in the RNA based therapeutics market in 2020. This growth is attributed towards the ongoing research and development for cancer therapies as well as the rising prevalence of cancer across the globe.
- By region, the North American region dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020. The North American region dominates the market owing to increasing focus on the development of personalized therapies, increasing research and development in the field of genomics, presence of strong healthcare infrastructure and rising investments by public and private sector.
The key companies profiled in the global RNA based therapeutics market are mentioned below:
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Arbutus Biopharma
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Benitec Biopharma
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- Secarna Pharmaceuticals GmbH & Co. KG
- Silence Therapeutics
- Skyhawk Therapeutics, Inc.
- Viridian Therapeutics, Inc.
- Other Market Participants
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1068
By RNA Modality
- Small interfering RNA (siRNA)
- Micro RNA (miRNA)
- Antisense Oligonucleotide (ASO)
By Route of Administration
By Therapeutic Indication
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Genetic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Purchase the Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1068
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna