Gone are days when theft and robbery used to be major issues by business across the globe. Though still many business are still haunted by these issues by majority of the business, particularly the stores that have numerous products in their inventory and have lesser number of employees. This issue has been resolved courtesy of the technology which is inclusive of cameras, tags are detection systems. Electronic article surveillance basically is a technological method used to put a stop on crimes that include shoplifting from supermarkets and retail stores, along with pilferage of books from places like libraries along with removal of properties from office premises. Special tags are being fixed with the merchandise, which can only be removed or deactivated by the shopkeepers when the product is properly bought. This process of checkout is conducted at the exits of the stores, and electronic surveillance comes into play after one is attempting to shoplift or steal. A detection system sounds an alarm, which helps the retailers and businesses. In today’s times, number of the supermarkets or stores have detection systems in their arsenal and are installed at the entrance to the restrooms that sound an alarm each time one tries to take any merchandise without paying for it along with them to the restroom. Similarly, the electronic article surveillance products have proven extremely helpful in case where products or goods that have higher value and are under the threat of being robbed. Here wired alarm clips known as spider wrap are more likely to be used in place of tags. The global electronic article surveillance market is rampantly growing in wake of various factors.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1301
The growth of the global electronic article surveillance market witnessed massive losses in the period of the coronavirus pandemic. Majority of the supermarkets, and retail stores were forced to shut down courtesy of curbs imposed to curtail the spread of the highly infectious virus. One of the major factor that has been driving the growth of global electronic article surveillance market is rising demand for theft-prevention in commercial facilities.
Meanwhile, couple of factors are dragging back the growth of the global electronic article surveillance market is higher costs associated with these products. Also, certain products can be hacked, which is a major concern. On the other hand, the global electronic article surveillance market is anticipated to see huge growth over the period of next few years is growing number of commercial shopping spaces, specifically in developing nations.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1301
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market Report Findings:
- The services segment is expected to see fastest growth as the revenue generated by this segment is of recurring nature. Latest technology requires timely updates and maintenance, which helps this segment grow.
- The radio frequency (RF) segment accumulates most of money for this market. RF products are mainly wireless and are much easier to install, hence used extensively at present.
- The region of Asia Pacific is forecasted to continue to see massive growth for the global electronic article surveillance market. Densely populated countries like India and China are seeing a rise in the number of new shopping malls and retail stores, and this is increasing the demand for these products.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
A few of the companies operating in the global electronic article surveillance market are listed below:
- Agon Systems
- ALL-TAG Corporation
- Checkpoint Systems, Inc. – A Division of CCL Industries Inc.
- Cross Point
- FELTRON SECURITY SYSTEMS LLC.
- Gateway Security Sweden
- Hangzhou Century Co. Ltd
- Johnson Controls
- Sekura Global
- Sentry Custom Security
- Shenzhen Emeno Technology Co.
- Shopguard Limited
- STANLEY Convergent Security Solutions, Inc.
- TAKACIHO KOHEKI CO. LTD
- Tech SIS
- Tyco Integrated Security
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1301
Global Electronic Article Surveillance Market
- Hard Tags
- Alarming Tags
- Deactivators and Detachers
- Detection System
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Acousto-Magnetic (AM)
By End User
- Apparel and Fashion
- Bookstores/ Libraries
- DIY Department Stores
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Global Neuromorphic Computing Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Neuromorphic-Computing-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1280
Global 5G MmWave Antenna-In-Package (AiP) Technology Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-5G-mmWave-Antenna-In-Package-AiP-Technology-Market-2022-2030-1266
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213