Search result for pandemic
The US government has refused to lift the travel restrictions on non-American citizens. This news came in when there was a rise in Delta variant cases in the US. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention said that delta variant is the responsible for 80% of the US cases and now this variant h...
- Japan parliament to amend national referendum law.
- The revision in the law will makes it easier for citizens to vote.
- The revision also coincides with growing calls for the introduction of an emergency clause.
- The economy of Australia has returned to the pre-covid-19 pandemic size
- The economy has grown 1.8 percent over the first three month of 2021 and 1.1 percent over the past 12 months
The economy of Australia is back to its ...
- United Kingdom is going to launch the plans for the global pandemic radar for detecting the corona virus variants
- Boris Johnson said that, the world should never be caught unaware by a virus among the people
On Friday, Bo...
- Japanese airlines to strengthen ties with low cost carriers.
- ANA Holdings is likely to launch a new LCC brand in the year to March 2023.
- ANA Holdings reported a record net loss of $3.7 billion.
- JAL posted a net...
- ANA recorded a net loss of $3.7 billion in FY 2020.
- The loss was attributed to slump in travel demand hurt by the pandemic.
- ANA Holdings expects a net profit of 3.5 billion yen in FY 2021.
- ANA recorded domestic...
• The growth of the crypto domain has been exponential through the pandemic
• A major chunk of this growth was led by BTC
The cryptocurrency domain has been booking favours ...
- Businesses violating suspension of work amid state of emergency in Japan to be fined.
- A fine of 500,000 yen could be imposed if orders are not followed.
- Prefectural governors will be allowed to issue legally binding order...
• A week after calling the bill as disgrace, President Trump capitulated to Congressional pressure which resulted in averting a government shutdown
• This new bill will provide stability to the crippling US economy in the times when several states are once...
• Comfort food binging has added to weight gain during the lockdown
• Dietary lifestyle changes is a must for weight loss
Remember the first trip to the supermarket when the first lockdown was declared? People stocked up food for weeks tog...
- Tsubame city’s superintendent of the education board resigns.
- The comment by Hiroshi End that a – ‘war would be a solution to the coronavirus pandemic’ led to the resignation.
- He intends to resign...
- The state had to discontinue community-based testing
- Evacuation operations further worsen the transmission of corona virus
State officials and epidemiologists said that Hurricane Laura is disrupting the corona virus respon...
- The move is not influenced by Trump administration
- It would be done only if the benefits outweigh the risks
The United States is observing the rising number of corona virus cases. To make the v...
- Re-entry restrictions on foreign residents in Japan to be removed starting from Sept.1.
- Testing capacity will simultaneously be increased at airports.
- In August, Japan started accepting newly arriving sponsored foreign st...
- The initial US jobless claims point towards the same
- The U.S. economy needs greater fiscal support
For the US economy, many experts and economists have raised concerns. It is regarding the possibility of a double-dip rece...
- It will feature more virtual events
- It will include live-streamed runway shows
Andrew Cuomo said that the New York Fashion Week can be organized in September. However, it shall be under the state public health guidance and...
- Indicators like retail sales etc. has been strong
- The retail giants like Home Depot, Walmart have reported sales gains
Ed Yardeni said that markets could observe a rebound in revenues. It was affected severely by the pande...
- People are becoming aware of health and fitness
- They are looking out for companies that can provide then healthy nutrition
During the second quarter, Herbalife reported an 8.6% increase in net sales to $1.3 billion. It is ...
- In the early stages of the outbreak, convalescent plasma was used to treat corona virus patients
- It was used on a case-by-case basis
To treat coronavirus patients, the Food and Drug Administrat...
- As compared to a week ago, the U.S. cases have fallen by nearly 17%
- Health experts believe it could be due to reduced testing
According to Johns Hopkins University data, the US constitutes...