Search result for Taiwan
- US-based Intel remains established as the numero uno in the global semiconductor market in terms of sales and operating profit in the first half of 2020.
- South Korea’s No.1 chipmaker Samsung Electronics seems to be trailing behind its Taiwanese rival TSMC.
- South Korea likely to seek selective border openings with Asian neighbors like Thailand, Vietnam, and Taiwan to boost the tourism industry after the coronavirus crisis.
- Neighboring countries of South Korea have been testing out for travel ...
- One of the top legislatures of Taiwan’s offices in Hong Kong along with two other chiefs was pushed out of the city after they refused to sign a memorandum stating the ‘one-China principle’ in a visa restoration term.
- Japan wants to restart travel with Brunei and Taiwan.
- Myanmar is also being considered as Tokyo is evaluating options regarding the relaxation of undo coronavirus restraints.
- Taiwan is the fourth most popular destination for Japa...
- Taiwan warns Hong Kong and China of any possible damage to its properties in Hong Kong will call for action from Taiwan
- Many Taiwanese properties are in Hong Kong that can be under scanner from Beijing amid the security law ...
- Japan is planning to begin talks with Brunei and Taiwan on easing travel restrictions.
- The restrictions were imposed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Japan wants to start with removing travel restrictions for businesspeople.
- GVB has postponed the reopening of travel for the countries of Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Earlier, the island was supposed to open on 1 JUL 2020.
Prioritizing the health and safety of island residents as well as trave...
- Taiwan helping hand to Hong Kongers in protest against China
- Taiwanese government to help people migrate as the law passes in July through legal means
In the wake of the new legislative law, Hongkongers are escaping to Taiwan from the cutt...
- Taiwan is almost recovered from the crisis of coronavirus.
- Now Taiwan is stockpiling the food and medical supplies to prepare for next pandemic.
Taiwan is one of the few countries that have effectively contained a coronavi...
- This week, two stores of O’right are opening in Japan as the Taiwanese brand makes its Japanese debut.
- O’right is Taiwan-based brand.
- The beauty products sold by O’right are eco-friendly.
The tensions at Sino-India border have escalated in last few weeks, courtesy of India’s stance over Taiwan’s status at World Health Assembly (WHA) and support to the investigation of origin of coronavirus. This rising tensions were further increased after two parliamentarians from the...
• As per the notice on the website of Chinese embassy, all the citizens who wish to return should be prepared to pay for their tickets
• All the evacuated Chinese citizens will be kept in quarantine for 14 days after going back home
In an attempt...
The subtle support extended by the Indian government towards democratically elected government of Taiwan has left China fuming. Outraged by this, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) regime has asked India to “refrain from such acts.”
Two parliamentarians of the ruling party in In...
• The U.S.-led coalition is lobbying for Taiwan’s status that has been blocked by the China in year 2016
• More than 120 countries are demanding an independent investigation into coronavirus outbreak
The U.S.-China cold war is making news a...
Ever since the coronavirus outbreak started wreaking havoc across the globe, two of the major economies, the U.S and China have indulged in a battle as the President Donald Trump led U.S. government has been constantly accusing Xi Jinping and his government of creating COVID-19 and later intentio...
- Organic equivalency allows countries to treat varying organic standards equally
- Imported products are exempt from organic standards conformity via this agreement
Each country has different organic standards. When agricult...
-Bubble tea or Boba tea is unique and is having multiple health benefits too.
-In the year 1980, the bubble tea was discovered, in a tea house at Taiwan.
-It tastes amazing.
Bubble tea or Boba tea is unique and ...
Aiming to increase the production of super-pure hydrogen peroxide (SPHP) that is used in semiconductor production processes, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co. Inc. (MGC) has decided to build a production facility for industrial hydrogen peroxide (IHP) at its Taiwanese subsidiary.
The new plan...
Tourism association of Taitung, is encouraging travel to the county while giving emphasis to the fact there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19. Taiwanese economy took a hit due to the ongoing virus widespread, and to tackle the issue, Taiwanese businesses in the eastern county are countering the ...
The tech team from Taiwan has been rewarded with $US 175,000 in the competition designed by the U.S. Department of state, seeking solutions to counter disinformation. A government organization supervising foreign propaganda and misinformation, nominated seven corporations from Taiwan, Israel, and...