Search result for Startup
- In Japan and South Korea, the startups are growing rapidly.
- In the latest rankings of Startup Genome, Tokyo and Seoul appeared for the first time.
As startups are growing in Japan and South Korea, this is one aspect that t...
- South Korean startup RideFlux has assembled a team of engineers to work on a self-driving car.
- The modified car has been on the roads of South Korea for past two weeks.
Google, Tesla, and Uber are set to get sleepless nigh...
- China’s sales of industrial robots have slumped by a fifth in the first quarter of the year as compared to the same quarter a year ago.
- It is expected that the industrial robot sales will tumble by 15% in the second quarter of the ye...
- South Korean company SK Telcom has given $ 20 million to Israeli company Nanox.
- Nanox can not only perform X-Ray scan, it can also transmit scans to a cloud app.
- The cloud app is in-development.
Nanox, an Israel...
- In a Series B funding, medtech startup Ubie has raised $18.7 Million.
- Apart from recruiting new staff, Ubie are planning to upgrade their applications.
In 2017, a medical doctor called Dr. Yoshinori Abe and an engineer cal...
- Viva Republica Ltd. is planning to raise about $200 million from investors to expand its online banking and trading services.
- Founder Lee Seung-gun stated that they are planning to go public in two to three years with a listing in Hong Kon...
- The pandemic caused by coronavirus has brought tech leaders in arms against the virus by constituting a 100 crore grant to fight its onslaught.
- The technology startups will back innovative ideas in the pretext of COVID-19
The pandemic c...
- South Korea’s Mirae Asset Global Investments Co. invested in a U.S startup
- Impossible Food, U.S. startup specializing in plant-based foods
- The startup has drawn over $750 million from global investors
- It is to support and encourage a vibrant entrepreneurial sector in India
- It will promote data-driven solutions for several industries
Western Digital has announced Data Innovation Bazaar 2020 (DIB 2020). It is to support a...
- Male pattern baldness is a subject that men still aren’t comfortable discussing
- The baldness may be hereditary, hormonal or due to external factors
Nearly 66 per cent of the men worldwide suffer from male pattern ba...
- Latvia saw a boom of promising start-ups that show significant potential to be top players in the tech world within a few years’ time.
- According to Baltic stakeholders and market experts, Latvia-based startups are currently under the...
- Solutions to retail problems have boosted fashion tech startups’ growth
- The New York Fashion Tech lab partners with retailers to find solutions
The retailers have increased their focus on fashion tech startups which...
- Vai.Car raises USD 85 million from XP Investimentos.
- Vai.Car is a startup from Brazil that allows users to rent cars through apps.
- The funding was raised to increase the number of vehicles in its fleet.
- As a part of Dream Assembly, the startup boot camp was hosted by FarFetch
- It’s a surefire way to build up future partnerships
The online luxury fashion retail company FarFetch was founded in 2007 by Jose Neves. It i...
- Receiving an $850 million capital from investors
- Funding comes from Japan's biggest bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and TIS, a Japanese IT solutions company
- The prev...
- Halo cars enable drivers to earn money by featuring digital advertisements on top of their vehicles.
- Halo car operates in New York and Chicago.
- Lyft has indicated a betterment of 28-34% in 2020.
An American sta...
- 100 X 100 X 100 is an exclusive program for SaaS startups
- $100,000 investment to participate in the program
In the technological battle of giants, Microsoft, Google and Amazon, MS has launched 100 X100 X100. This a B2B S...
- MotoRefi, an American fintech startup, raised funding of $8.6 million in a Series A funding round.
- Auto loan debt is a serious issue in America.
- Americans are still under $1.2 trillion in auto loans.
- Remote health care facilities will gain popularity
- Education tools will evolve
The 2020 will observe the following trends
From a startups point of vie...
- $5.65 million Series A funding
- Funding given by PowerPlant Ventures
Thistle is a food startup founded in 2014. It delivers food meals thrice on a weekly basis. It consists of cooler bags customized with, plant-based b...