Search result for Merck
The two pills play a huge role in fighting the coronavirus. These pills have been manufactured by US pharma giants and they reduce the risk of hospitalization. They also decrease the chances of death in high-risk patients.
Britain has granted conditional authorization to the first pill used for the treatment of COVID-19. UK is the first country to OK the treatment from Merck, even though the availability of the pill is yet not clear.
- UK grants
• The order of vaccines allows the president to plan for the future and the latter part of the year said White House senior adviser Andy Slavitt during a briefing on Wednesday
• President Biden in the last week had said that the country would have enough C...
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Kenneth Frazier has decided to step down from his post at the end of June and will be replaced by the Chief Financial Officer Robert Davis
• The drugmaker said Frazier, 66, will continue to serve on its board as executive ch...
- Samsung Biologics has opened its first overseas installation in San Francisco as part of the contract policy and manufacturing organization's efforts to provide an unparalleled service network to more than 2,500 life science and biotechnology firms in the city.
- Also at the ...
- The experimental oral therapeutic is termed as MK-4482
- It is currently in phase two trials
Merck has scheduled very large pivotal studies as early as September. It is for its oral coronavirus treatment. It is in collaborat...
Commercial OLED-printed inkjet displays will arrive in 2 years: Q&A with Kai Beckmann, CEO of performance materials at Merck
At the recently concluded CES 2020, Merck presented its products and innovations, concentrating on four main aspects-smart cities, immersive displays, in-memory computing, and AI-optimized quantum computing.
Kai Beckmann, member of Merck's Executive Board and CEO of Performance Mate...
How to benefit society & generate financial profits at the same time? Guidelines for businessmen by Merck’s CEO
At an event sponsored by the Black Executive MBA Club, Chairman & CEO of Merck, Ken Frazier delivered the point that a company’s financial success is dependent on the abilities of that company to make the society better & increase its efforts not only humanitarian but also philanthro...