Search result for India
Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya tweeted about this at 9:48 AM today morning. He congratulated India on achieving this milestone and said that this was a result of the leadership of the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- India administers...
The Aluminium Association of India said that aluminium producers in India are drawing expensive power from the national grid. This is putting an extra pressure on pressure on utilities with low coal stocks.
- Aluminium producers are drawing po...
Varian Medical Systems to provide radiotherapy facilities in government hospitals in several Indian states
Varian Medical Systems, a US-based service provider of oncology treatments and medical software has reached out to several Indian states under the public-private partnership model.
- Varian Medical Systems is setting up radiotherapy centres ac...
- India-UK agree to launch a joint program for renewable energy and smart power
- This initiative will promote wind generation and solar energy storage
The third UK-India Energy for Growth Dialogue was concluded on Friday...
- Coal India to ramp up supplies to address a coal shortage
- Over 70% of India's power demand is met by coal
Coal India on Monday said, that they are planning to ramp up the supplies to utilities in order to address the coal ...
- Bharati Airtel to invest 50 billion rupees for expanding business
- The company is planning to triple its installed capacity
Bharti Airtel, the Indian telecom group said, it will be investing 50 billion rupees in expanding i...
- AAI urges CIL to reconsider its decision of halting coal supply
- Coal accounts for 40% of Aluminium production cost
The AAI has urged Coal India to reconsider its decision of stopping the coal supply to non-power sectors.&n...
- Narendra Modi promises the export of one billion Covid-19 vaccines
- India will send eight million doses of the Johnson & Johnson to Asia-Pacific countries
Foreign ministry officials in India said, that ...
Biden meets leaders from Australia, India and Japan, discussed the need for free Indo-Pacific region
- President Biden met leaders of Australia, India and Japan at the White House
- The Quad discussed various issues like climate, coronavirus vaccines, chip shortage, etc
Leaders of Australia, India and Japan along with Preside...
- India attends first energy meeting under the UN General Assembly
- India announced the beginning of a Production Linked Incentive Scheme by 2025
India attended the first meeting in 40 years on energy under the UN Genera...
- Ford India to shut two of its manufacturing facilities in the country
- The company has invested about USD 2.5 billion in two plants in India
Earlier this month, Ford India had announced its decision to shut two of its manuf...
• Amazon has not yet confirmed or denied the allegations
• The CAIT has demanded that names of officials involved
Amazon is probing bribery...
• Rajiv Aggarwal, has been appointed as the Director of Public Policy
• Aggarwal comes in with 26 years of experience as an Administrative Officer
Facebook has appointed Rajiv Aggarwal as the ne...
- Employees of Ford India are protesting against the company
- The management’s decision to shut the manufacturing unit is affecting the livelihood of the nearly 2,700 employees
Employees at the manufacturing facility of...
- Indian government introduces new API for knowing the vaccination status of individuals
- This is a simple OTP based process, that maintains privacy and is consent based
The Indian government has introduced a new Application ...
- India is holding its first ever 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue with Australia
- The ministers will discuss issues regarding economy, climate, cyber and supply chains
Australian Foreign Minister and Defence Minister will be meeting...
Zypp Electric and Sun Mobility to deploy 10,000 electric vehicles for last mile deliver across India
• Sun Mobility and Zypp Electric announce their partnership
• Both companies will deploy 10,000 vehicles across 10 cities in India...
- Indian government is planning to give $3.5 billion in order to boost clean technology vehicles
- Tata Motors is the largest company selling electric cars in Indi
Under a revised scheme the Indian government is planning to gi...
- Kuwait will resume its direct international flights with India from Tuesday
- All passengers are supposed to be fully vaccinated and must have a negative PCR report
Kuwait will resume direct commercial flights with India fro...
- CIL launched the software for better assessment of resources
- This software promotes the Made in India initiative
State owned CIL launched a software on Saturday, as this will help in identifying thin coal seams under the E...