Search result for Green Hydrogen
Honda highlights its green hydrogen power ideas.
Honda Motor Co. is expanding the usage of hydrogen to include trucks and construction equipment, electricity for buildings, and possibly outer space, in addition to cars on the road. Honda plans to launch a new fuel cell car next year, equipped with a fuel cell stack created in collaboration with...
Hydrogen Agreement to be Signed by Germany and Canada.
The Newfoundland will be known as prospective location for Green Hydrogen plant in future. The German Chancellor and Canadian Prime Minister is all set as the deal is scheduled to be signed in Newfoundland. Canadian Hydrogen will be imported from German companies as they have already agreed to do...
Masdar, based in the United Arab Emirates, has signed deals to create green hydrogen plants in Egypt
Masdar, the UAE's clean energy company, and Hassan Allam Utilities, the investment and development arm of Hassan Allam Holding Group, have signed two Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with Egyptian state-backed organisations to collaborate on the development of green hydrogen production pla...
FORTESCUE FUTURE INDUSTRIES TO EXPORT GREEN HYDROGEN
Fortescue Future Industries has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Covestro, the supplier of high-technology polymer materials based in Germany, to enter in a long-term global supply contract for providing green hydrogen along with its derivatives such as ammonia to Asia, Europe, and North...
Australian Companies Mix Renewables and Chemicals
The Hydrogen Chemistry Company (HyCC) in the Netherlands has launched a 50-50 joint venture between Nobian, an industrial chemical producer based in the Netherlands that is already operating large scale electrolyzers in Europe, and Macquarie’s Green Investment Group (GIG) that develops and ...
Reasons for Astonishing Growth of the Global Green Hydrogen Market
In its newly released report, AMI anticipates that the global green hydrogen market will grow at 30.2% CAGR on account of increasing global clean energy demand along with high rate of fossil fuel depletion.
Global Energy Transition toward Sustainable Solutions Is Projected To Dr...
Germany needs gas for transition of its green hydrogen dream
- Germany is hoping to develop green hydrogen by using wind and solar electricity
- Green hydrogen can be derived from renewable sources
Germany is hoping develop large-scale green hydrogen by using wind and solar electricity,...
Indian government wants to encourage the use of green hydrogen
- India wants to promote use of hydrogen as fuel
- India will promote use of green hydrogen in fertilizers
R K Singh, the power minister told John Kerry, the US special Presidential Envoy for Climate that, the country ...
AUSTRALIA SEEKS AMMONIA AND GREEN HYDROGEN FOR POWER PLANTS IN ITS HYDROGEN PUSH
- Australia is seeks ammonia and green hydrogen for the power plants as opportunity for developing clean hydrogen
- The national green hydrogen strategy of Australia is aiming to place it in the top three green hydrogen exporters in Asia ...
ARENA SELECTS THREE GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECTS IN SECURE FUNDING IN AUSTRALIA
- ARENA has selected three green hydrogen projects in that will be sharing 103 million Australian dollars of fund to support their development
- The green hydrogen projects are all set to be deployed in the states of Victoria and Western Austr...
ACME SOLAR AND LHYFE LABS PLANNING GREEN HYDROGEN OPERATIONS IN INDIA
- Acme Solar and Lhyfe Labs are planning collaboration regarding Green Hydrogen Operations in India.
- The government may give a mandate to industries such as fertilizer, petrochem, steel, and others for green hydrogen usage.
ENDESA PLANS TO DEVELOP GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECTS IN SPAIN
- The company Endesa is planning to develop green hydrogen projects in Spain
- The green hydrogen projects are going to be powered by 2 gigawatts of renewable energy in Spain
The company Endesa, which is a Spanish utility has...
ENGIE AND TOTAL TO DEVELOP GREEN HYDROGEN PLANT IN FRANCE
- The renewable energy companies Engie and Total have signed an agreement for developing the green hydrogen in France
- The project will be integrating the implementation of the 5 innovations that will be foreshadowing the decarbonization solu...
EUROPEAN UNION GRANTS 5 MILLION EURO FOR OFFSHORE GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
- The European Union have granted the Funding for the offshore green hydrogen project
- The European Union has granted 5 million euros to the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Undertaking project
The Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint U...
ITALIAN UTILITY A2A AND ARDIAN TO COLLABORATE ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF GREEN HYDROGEN IN ITALY
- The Italian utility A2A and Ardian will be co-operating together on the green hydrogen development
- Both the parties have entered into a MoU, which is going to be outlining the potential partnership for achieving the goals
HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP TO DELVE INTO GREEN HYDROGEN PRODUCTION AT SAEMANGEUM
- Hyundai Motor Group signed a MoU on Nov. 19 with the Saemangeum Development and Investment Agency and the seven companies including Hyundai Engineering, Hyundai Motor Securities and LG Electronics.
- The MoU is to conduct joint research for the purpose of green hydrogen value cha...
SPANISH FIRM IBERDROLA IS AIMING TO BECOME GREEN HYDROGEN LEADER IN EUROPE
- Spanish company Iberdrola is aiming to become one of the top green hydrogen producers in the continent of Europe
- The company Iberdrola have a 200-megawatt electrolyzer project and is planning for an electrolyzer of 600 megawatts more ...
EUROPE SET TO BECOME THE CENTRE OF THE GOLBAL HYDROGEN INDUSTRY
- Europe has a plan for becoming the centre of the global hydrogen industry
- Europe has the capacity for becoming the global leader in the hydrogen industry because Europe’s governments finance the work needed to become the world’...
SPAIN AIMS TO BECOME AN EXPORTER ON RENEWABLE HYDROGEN TO EUROPE
- Spain is Aiming to become an exporter of renewable energy all over Europe
- Spain is currently the most efficient technological solution for storing and transporting energy
Spain does not want to be left behind in the regio...
THE SCOTTISH POWER RENEWABLE COMPANY TO BRING HYDROGEN EXPERTISE TO NORTHERN EUROPE
- The green hydrogen project in Scotland will be bringing the hydrogen expertise to the northern Europe
- The power based in the United Kingdom announced a plan to provide solar and wind
The Spanish electric utility Iberdrola...