Search result for Google Cloud
Google, the global tech giant's cloud computing service operator, has pledged to increase its support for Korean companies so that they can accelerate their digital transformation and achieve business advancements, according to the head of the company's Korean branch on Tuesday.
Alphabet's Google Cloud and Telenor have formed a partnership for the digitalization of the Norwegian telecom company's global operations. Both the companies said that they are exploring new ways to offer services jointly to customers.
- Indian Public Sector can now use Google Cloud.
- The audit of Google Cloud regarding cyber security is complete.
After successfully completing an audit from the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY...
• This partnership between TCS and IBM is in line with TCS's mission towards helping enterprises that have adopted Business 4.0 journey
• TCS and IBM aim to co-create accelerators and other assets for enterprise transformation
• Indian I...
• Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare is currently available to the customers in public preview with a free trial of six months
• Azure is competing with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
• Google Cloud is also targeting the healthcare sector ...
Google Cloud has signed two new executives to design a new strategy of engaging enterprise customers in targeted industries.
First of the two newly signed executives by the third largest public cloud provider is Lori Mitchell-Keller who comes in on the position of vice president for ...
It is no secret that a range of vertical companies like wellness, manufacturing, financial services, energy, and the life sciences are the main focus of GoogleCloud management. Retail has also been a growth market for the company long after Amazon's rivals want their services to be distribute...