Search result for GAP
- The Singapore stock market ended the three-day losing streak on Friday with a fall of 90 points which is equivalent to 3.5 percent.
- The Strait Times Index (STI) rests below the 2,525 points plateau.
- The Index surges by 1.2...
- Temasek, Singapore state investor joined Facebook-backed digital currency project Libra.
- Facebook released its vision for libra last year stating that Libra is an alternative global digital payment system where a single token would be back...
- Singapore Stock market tipped for the third consecutive session.
- The Singapore Stock market slumped to almost 90 points which is equivalent to 3.5 percent and rested above 2,520-point plateau.
- The Strait Times Index (STI) slumpe...
- Singapore stock market has dropped by almost 40 points in the consecutive trading sessions and now rests just above a 2,570-point plateau.
- It is predicted that the coronavirus pandemic outbreak will damage the economy more than what was pr...
- The Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (CCCS) is looking into the matter of private retail lease market due to a large number of complaints.
- Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the mall tenants have made complaints of an imbalan...
- SGX RegCo. stated that it will abolish the rule for companies to maintain a minimum share price (MTP) on June 1, 2020.
- The rule was adopted in 2016 to deter share price manipulation.
- The proposal to scrap the rule was set up for...
- Huawei hosted the Singapore OptiX club which is an online technology webinar.
- The Huawei OptiXtrans DC908 is designed to fulfill the growing demands of network capacity expansion across the globe.
- In February 2020, Huawei OptiXt...
- Overseas Chinese Banking Corp. (OCBC) has doubled its loan loss provisions due to coronavirus pandemic.
- It also slumped by 43% in first-quarter net profit.
- This slump has marked the lowest in seven years.
- Stocks of Addvalue Technologies gained 16.7 percent.
- Healthcare and pharma related securities were also among the most traded stocks.
- Medtecs International Corporation gained 5.7 percent.
- Alibaba has bought half of a $1.2 billion skyscrapers in Singapore.
- The Chinese tech giant will purchase the stake in the 50-floor AXA Tower in downtown Singapore.
- The deal will be the biggest in Singapore since 2017.
- London-based IHS Markit has acquired Catena Technologies, a Singapore-based regulatory trade reporting company.
- The deal also covers adding Catena platform to IHS Markit’s MarkitServ reporting solution.
- Catena offers thoug...
- One of the most active traded stocks by volume was CapitaLand which held steady at S$2.88 with 4.3 million stocks traded.
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding stocks which increased 0.5 percent or 0.5 Singapore cent to 96.5 cents.
- In t...
- LYC Healthcare Bhd will be acquiring a 51% stake in Singapore based T&T Medical Group Pte Ltd.
- The stakes will be for S$7.29 million which is equivalent to RM22.27 million.
- LYC is expecting that the deal will enhance the gro...
After the collapse in demand for oil, majority of countries are in the race of purchasing maximum crude oil that too at a dream rate. South Korea is fourth-largest country in Asia when it comes to commercial storage capacity. Apparently South Korea has completely has run out of it’s oil sto...
Incumbent Mayor of the capital city of Kanagawa Prefecture, Fumiko Hayashi has decided to take back her words which she recently spoke about Integrated Resort (IR) process in Yokohama. Initially Mayor Hayashi had stated that things related to IR process will happen on time, but not she is speakin...
- Victoria Park gates are being thrown open to the people after taking adequate care with social distancing parameter
- There are police wielding megaphones with strategically placed signage to ensure thorough social distancing
Victoria Park has finally reopened a...
- Singaporean footballers have found new ways of keeping themselves occupied during such times of travails.
- The recent months have proved to be disastrous to many but one footballer, Baihakki Khaizan has invented new ways of growing in such tumultuous times.
- Julie Sauve, who was credited with taking her swimming protégés to heights of glory in artistic swimming died on Tuesday at the age of 67 in her native Canada.
- She was the consultant coach for the pairing of Miya Yong and Debbie Soh who were aiming to qualify for ...
- Singapore face hitches as citizens flout rules in safe distancing measures on first day of circuit-breaker month.
- The authorities concerned issued something like 7000 hand-written warnings to citizens of Singapore.
Singapore issued something like 7000 written ...
- Airhostesses will bring their finesse in serving passengers to cure patients laid low in the hospitals.
- Airhostesses will be taught the basics.
From the skies to the wards!. What a huge drop! This is what the airhostesses must feel when they don this new garb!...