Search result for China Economy
- China’s economy will slow in the first quarter of 2020, suggest various indicators
- Questions are being raised if China will miss its key 2020 growth target
China’s economy has been severely hit by coronavirus p...
- China has observed a drastic drop in infections
- The rapid increase in number of cases across rest of the world has softened the demand
In recent weeks, Coronavirus infections in China have markedly declined. However, the A...
· For February, the manufacturing PMI was 40.3
· Labor market was hurt by travel restrictions
According to a closely watched private survey, the Manufacturing activity in China fell to record lows...
- Indicators of economic activity exhibits poor performance
- Travel restrictions and quarantines have affected the economy drastically
On Friday, Stephen Roach stated that currently, the Chinese economy is flat-lining. ...
- It could be targeted at around 6%
- For 2019, it was 6.1%
Coronavirus has not just affected human life but has impacted the economy of China as well. Along with it, the associated effects are being observed ...
- 90.15 billion yuan have been allocated for support by Chinese finance ministries
- Targeted tax cuts are also being planned
On Monday, Asia Pacific markets traded mixed. With respect to the coronavirus outbreak, investors ar...
- It is when industrial and vehicular emissions were below normal
- Experts suggest that China need to take action on it
China observed high levels of air pollution. It is despite the fact that in the wake of the corona...
- Sales of new apartment dropped by 90%
- The resale market was also adversely affected
The impact of the coronavirus on the Chinese Economy has been detrimental. January observed inflation surge. In the first week of F...
The Central bank of China to inject 1.2 trillion yuan into financial markets pertaining to coronavirus outbreak
- It is a measure to mitigate volatility
- Coronavirus has severely affected the economic activity of China
On Monday, the central bank of China will pump 1.2 trillion yuan into financial markets. It is an ef...
- In December, the official manufacturing PMI came out to be 50.2.
- The above 50 readings indicate expansion.
On Friday, the National Bureau of Statistics stated that for January, its official man...
- WHO introduced guidelines around PHEIC in 2005
- They are reserved for epidemics in middle-to-low income countries
WHO officials are facing a challenge on if they shall declare the outbreak of coronavirus in Chin...
- The outbreak is driving down commodity prices
- It has placed huge swathes of Chinese territory on lockdown
China is observing the coronavirus outbreak. Analysts believe that its rapid spread could hav...
- Beijing kept its growth target at 6 percent down from last year’s 6.2 percent.
- Guangdong issued a growth target of 6 percent down from last year’s 6.3 percent.
The central gov...
On Friday, the National Bureau of Statistics of China revealed the birth rate figures. Last year, 10.48 births per 1,000 people was recorded. People's Republic of China was founded in 1949. It was the lowest birth rate since then. The year before, the number was 10.94. In 2019, the number of ...
According to GDP figures released on Friday, in 2019, China's economy grew 6.1%. It is in line with expectations. However, in nearly three decades, it is also the country's weakest growth.
In the fourth quarter, the country also reported that GDP grew 6%. China is the second-lar...
Followed by the two years of tension between the two economic superpowers, the first phase of a new trade agreement has been signed between the US and China. The trade tensions between the two had affected the economies around the world, both in terms of supply chain and growth.
Due to sluggish global and domestic demand, China is expected to witness its slowest economic growth in 30 years in the current year.
For the ruling Communist Party, this year holds importance. As it has to achieve a goal of making its incomes and GDP double in the given decade. However...
The trade deal will be signed this week. Reports reveal that it will include pledges by China to buy US$200 billion of US goods. It will be over two years in four industries.
The manufactured goods purchases will be around US$75 billion. It will be the largest among all...