Search result for travel
- President Trump banned Europe travel considering the risk of travelers bringing in the deadly virus to US, unknowingly.
- The US has now opened doors for European travelers.
- The US ...
- Japan Tourism Agency dismissed the rumors of a campaign that would pay half of the visitors’ expenses
- The rumor was viewed as an attempt to revitalize the corona virus hit sector
On Wednesday, the Japan Tourism Agenc...
• All the passengers on the board were sent to mandatory home quarantine
• On Tuesday, a passenger on IndiGo's Chennai-Coimbatore tested positive for the coronavirus
Nearly 40 passengers on Air India’s Delhi-Ludhiana flight were sent to...
- President Trump hinted at lifting of Europe travel ban.
- In March, US banned flights from 26 European countries as a precautionary step to keep the viral outbreak under control.
- In Europe, COVID-19 cases are still on the ri...
- A sudden European travel ban by US President created chaos and prompted over 15,000 US citizens heading back home.
- Studies suggest that they unknowingly carried the deadly coronavirus with them.
- They inadvertently started ...
- From June 3 Italy plans to ease coronavirus lockdown.
- It allowed factories and parks to reopen on 4 May.
- Shops and restaurants are also due to reopen from 18 May.
- Government-approved $59 billion as a stimulus p...
• Total 100 countries are blacklisted including the U.S., China and all the European countries
• Prime Minister Shinzo Abe made this announcement and also lifted the nationwide state of emergency, though prefecture of Tokyo will continue under restrictions...
- USKF uplifts travel ban to Daegu
- Daegu has a constant decline in Covid-9 cases
- Nonessential off-installation activities will still need to be approved for Daegu
South Korea’s Daegu was an epicentre of covid-19 infections ...
- An early travel ban arrested the spread of the virus in China
- The affected cases would have seen a phenomenal rise in numbers if not for the early travel ban
COVID-19 cases would have seen a meteoric rise as far as concerned in China had China not effectively ...
• Edinburgh based aviation firms axes half of its employees
• Decline in company’s customers and services by 60 percent
• Directors and senior staff to go through 20 percent pay cut
To deal with losses caused by coronavirus o...
- Citizens seeking refuge in Hotels
- Hong Kong Hotels witnessing an upsurge in occupancy rate
Hotels in Hong Kong have become the residence by choice of most citizens and expatriates, as they fear their dingy apartments could lead them to a greater risk. Hong Kon...
- India observes a successful JuntaCurfew today
- Italy not able to lower its fatality rate
- Australia says don’t fly domestic too
- Pakistan fights coronavirus
Italy, according to t...
- Australia declares human bio-security emergency
- Issues Level 4 Do Not Travel advice
- Virgin Australia airlines cancel all international flights
- Qantas will fly only at 10% international capacity
- COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in the cancellation of reservations of tourists from all over the world
- The cancellations have affected the regional economies drastically
The recent ban on travel has affected the regional ...
- Vice President Mike Pence confirmed the Unites States has extended the travel ban for visitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The move comes amid the growing COVID-19 cases in the country.
- The travel ban is scheduled to go...
- US revokes UK’s exclusion from its ban
- Ireland gets banned too
- Americans in the UK and Ireland can come to the US only through special airports
With 50 deaths and 2,229 infected cases, Trump is now losin...
- Delta Air Lines announced the decision to suspend flights to continental Europe until April 14.
- The carrier will reduce its overall capacity for the next few months by 40 percent due to demand reduction, said Delta CEO, Ed Bastian. <...
- A temporary ban has been placed on foreigners by the government
- For some routes, operations have been suspended while for others weekly frequencies have been reduced
After the govern...
- Tourism agency Chura-Boshi hopes to develop quaint Hida-Furukawa into a tourist attraction
- The agency offers guided bicycle tours all over the countryside
Gifu Prefecture’s Furukawa district of Hida is unknown even ...
- Recently, LV= shocked the travel industry when it announced its decision to stop selling all travel insurance policies with immediate effect due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- The travel insurers InsureandGo, Aviva, and the Post Office follow L...