Search result for travel
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Czech Republic.
- Risk of infection is threatening the tourism industry in this country.
The Czech Republic is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. However, the increasi...
- Japan government to reopen borders for Singapore and Brunei.
- Newly arriving expatriates and other long-term residents will be allowed in Japan from Oct. 8.
- Travelers will have to self-isolate for 14 days.
- 16 countries are now set to offer visa-free entry to Indian Passport holders.
- Right now, there are 43 countries which provide visa-on-arrival facility.
- 36 countries provide e-visa facility to ordinary passport holders to Indians....
- The ministry of foreign affairs will no longer be advising the citizens against the non-essential travel to Slovakia and Finland
- A high degree of personal responsibility must be taken by the travellers while travelling to Slovakia and Finl...
- The European Union have introduced new corona virus rules for the people who are travelling to Europe
- The confusion and chaos in the results are precisely what the European travel industry and the European Union Commission want
- Japanese government to ease travel restrictions for foreign travelers.
- The ease in restrictions will begin from October, however, it will exclude tourists.
- The government is planning to allow about 1,000 foreigners each d...
Travel Wi-Fi and SIM Card Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
- The global travel Wi-Fi and SIM card market was valued at US$ 1031.6 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period (2019 - 2027).
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@
- Tokyo’s AI Solutions company provides chatbot assistance service for Vienna airport.
- Chatbot traveller assistance will help users obtain real-time information.
- The name of the service provider is Bespoke Inc. ...
- Japan to exempt athletes competing in the Tokyo Olympics from entry restrictions.
- The athletes are expected to monitor their own health and test negative for COVID-19.
- After athletes arrive, they will be able to practice...
- The European travel and tourism industry have called for closing the quarantines in the European Union
- More than 20 tourism and travel bodies all over Europe have united for calling the European Commission to change the quarantine restrictions ...
- Reservations for trips to and from Tokyo have begun under ‘Go To Travel’ plan.
- Japan’s travel agencies and hotels on Friday began accepting reservations.
- The travel subsidy plan currently offers a 35 per...
- Due to the pandemic Japan reported an estimate of 8,700 foreign travellers in August.
- The country reported a decline of 99.7 percent in the number of visitors.
- Visitors from China totaled to 1,600 in August.
- Some travel industry businesses are hoping benefits about the advantages of the SingapoRediscover vouchers, with trusts that they will give a further lift to business after the ongoing resumption of visits and inn remains.
- Consumer price index in August falls in Japan by 0.4 percent.
- The government’s domestic travel subsidy program leading to lower accommodation fees.
- The core consumer price index was flat on the year in July. ...
- The so-called green list of countries by the government is going to be changed from Monday
- Germany and Poland are added into the green list and Greece, Italy and Norway have been removed from the list
The so-called green ...
- Thomas Cook has re-started the services as an online-only travel company
- The company is now selling holiday packages to the beach resorts and the cities
After facing a decrease a year ago, Thomas Cook has been re-started ...
- Each Singaporean above 18 age in 2020 is set to get S$100 worth of SingapoRediscovers vouchers, which can be utilized on staycations, fascination tickets, and visits.
The vouchers can be utilized between December this year and the fi...
- The total number of passenger flights in Europe will drop more than it was expected
- The air traffic watchdog of Europe said that the total trips in Europe will be reaching only six million
On Monday, the Eurocontrol said ...
- The government gave nod for tourist planning for long stays of at least 90 days and who will adhere to coronavirus norms like 4 days quarantine, to support the hailing economy.
Executive Prayut Chan-o-cha said after the bureau meetin...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.