Search result for tourism
• The management skills of the Prime Minister Morrison are being appreciated by the people of Australia for effectively handling the COVID-19 pandemic
• PM Scott Morrison has fantastic relationship with most of the global leaders including the Prime Minist...
• Over 250 hotels across the state of Goa have reopened on July 2 after getting permission from the state government
• The state government has issued new tourism guidelines and regulations in three stages
• As per the guidelines, no quarant...
• Uttarakhand tourism minister Satpal Maharaj has directed tourism secretary to prepare a list of contracts that has Chinese involvement in any sorts
• The state government of Uttarakhand will work gradually towards decreasing dependency on Chinese compani...
- The Japanese is once again working to select contractors for back-office work for its Go To Campaign.
- Go To Campaign intends to help struggling tourism industry as well as restaurant industry.
The Japanese government has r...
- Due to coronavirus, the global lockdown put a stop to all economic activities. This lead to economic recession all over the world.
- Indonesia is trying to revive economy via tourism sector.
- Indonesia is planning to allow air trave...
- The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has launched Hallyu Department.
- For policymaking, the ministry is also planning another new department to be in charge of art, culture, sports and tourism-related data that could be useful. ...
- Due to coronavirus, the Japanese tourism industry has witnessed a serious recession.
- Beginning around July, Go To Travel Campaign will provide local travelers with subsidies useful for hotels, restaurants, transport and many tourist attract...
- The US government has announced that it will ban mainland Chinese airlines from serving the US from June 16.
- The US and China, the two biggest economies of the world, play an enormous role in the global tourism sector.
- Due to the declining number of tourists caused by coronavirus epidemic, many downtown stores are closing temporarily.
- Many outlets that were favorite with tourists are closing down.
- The number of international flights coming to S...
- Spain is likely to extend state emergency until June 21.
- Decision yet to be made between the Prime Minister and the state’s lawmakers.
- Spain is still under strict lockdown, imposed since March 14.
- PM ment...
- It is an attempt to revive the economy
- Crowd control measures will be in place
On Monday, the coronavirus restrictions ease from Asia to Europe. It happened even when the US protests against police brutality sparked fears ...
- Osaka University and many Japanese hotels are offering free accommodation to foreigners stranded in Japan.
- Most countries have closed borders due to coronavirus outbreak.
- Immigration Services Agency of Japan is extending the visa...
- Japan Tourism Agency dismissed the rumors of a campaign that would pay half of the visitors’ expenses
- The rumor was viewed as an attempt to revitalize the corona virus hit sector
On Wednesday, the Japan Tourism Agenc...
- Japan’s economy is dependent on trade and tourism.
- In order to kick-start the economy, it is important to reopen its borders.
Japan has been facing a difficult question. It is when and how to ease its corona virus-i...
- The travel bug has been taken for a ride with the travel and tourism sector being hit squarely with untold losses down the value chain
- The hospitality chain also suffers big revenue losses on account of the lockdown.
Not in the annals of histo...
- COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in the cancellation of reservations of tourists from all over the world
- The cancellations have affected the regional economies drastically
The recent ban on travel has affected the regional ...
- Vice President Mike Pence confirmed the Unites States has extended the travel ban for visitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The move comes amid the growing COVID-19 cases in the country.
- The travel ban is scheduled to go...
- At least 50 million jobs in the travel and tourism sector around the world are at risk due to the coronavirus crisis, as per reports by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
The WTTC is globally acknowledged as th...
- Delta Air Lines announced the decision to suspend flights to continental Europe until April 14.
- The carrier will reduce its overall capacity for the next few months by 40 percent due to demand reduction, said Delta CEO, Ed Bastian. <...
- Tourism agency Chura-Boshi hopes to develop quaint Hida-Furukawa into a tourist attraction
- The agency offers guided bicycle tours all over the countryside
Gifu Prefecture’s Furukawa district of Hida is unknown even ...