Search result for retail
The growing e-commerce industry and increasing adoption of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, internet of things (IoT), big data and others has boosted the efficiency of retail intelligence tools thus driving the growth of the market. Business intelligence tools, specifica...
• Both the Central and state governments lost Rs 1.5 lakh crore on the account of GST
• Only 8 percent workforce could resume their duties as nearly 80 percent of employees have migrated to their native places
According to the stateme...
- The Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (CCCS) is looking into the matter of private retail lease market due to a large number of complaints.
- Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the mall tenants have made complaints of an imbalan...
- Governor Newsom rolls out new rules for reopening on Friday
- Contactless payment procedures, one of the musts
As California reopens its business this Friday, in its planned 2nd phase of reopening, Governor Newsom has dictated a few new rul...
Coronavirus outbreak has not only taken lives of thousands but also affected the economy of various countries. The United States is among the worst affected countries by coronavirus as the statistics from the month of March reveal that the consumer activity in the country took massive blow. Accor...
- Amid Local Players muscling into the retail market in Thailand, retailers are faced with no other alternative but to shut shop.
- Japanese Isetan and Britain’s Tesco have made It quite clear about difficulty in doing business in Thailand
The last of the co...
• People stock up essential things more than required
• UK ministry urges people not to panic
• Role if technology in supply chain
Amidst coronavirus pandemic, there has been extreme demand for food and daily essentials. The reason...
- The retail sector for motor and vehicles and parts did well in January
- Gasoline stations also did well
- However, Statistics Canada has warned about the retail sector being impacted by the coronavirus pandemic
- Retail sales fell by 20.5 percent
- Fixed asset investment collapsed by 24.5 percent
The impact of coronavirus on China’s economy was released on Monday. It revealed a dramatic collap...
- Solutions to retail problems have boosted fashion tech startups’ growth
- The New York Fashion Tech lab partners with retailers to find solutions
The retailers have increased their focus on fashion tech startups which...
- Japan has been on the edge of recession due to the consumption tax hike of October 2019
- COVID-19 has drastically hit the sales of retail and automobile industry in Japan
February recorded a sharp reduction in sales across...
- Hong Kong’s shopping malls and retailers had been affected by months of political unrest.
- Also affected by the coronavirus epidemic.
- Incoming tourism affected and disturbs all consumption-related events. ...
- Retail store opening from March 19.
- Brand shop includes H&M, Uniqlo, Primark, Ulta Beauty, Aritzia, Zara, Sephora, and Old Navy.
- Projected to be a mix of about 45% retail and 55% entertainment ...
- 1,816 bakery staff were at risk of job loss
- It needed to adjust to changing client demand, with fewer people buying traditional loaves.
- Bakeries at 257 sites will not be changed, with an additional 201 still offering few products...
- It has partnered with resale platform ThredUp
- Shoppers will now be able to submit their used clothes, in exchange for credits to utilize at Gap’s portfolio of stores.
- The overall resale market in the U.S. today is valued at...
- New owners include Simon Property, Authentic Brands, and Brookfield Property
- The fashion retailer is presently looking for a new chief executive to help the company forward
- Forever 21 has around 600 stores worldwide across ...
Yusuff Ali MA, chairman and managing director of Lulu Group International, has announced his business plans for next two years. By 2022, Lulu Group is set to open 20 hypermarkets in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah.
These new stores are to open in Al Falah City, Khalifa City, Riyadh City i...
- Fashion retailer Hedy has won customers at both domestic and international markets
- They offer products at heavily discounted prices
The fashion retailer has garnered praise both in the domestic and international circuit. ...
- Food prices were high
- It might encourage central bank to keep interest rates on hold
According to a small majority of economists in a Reuters poll, In January, the Indian retail inflation ...
- Deal of $1.5 billion with US-based pharma retailer Walgreens Boots
- It will update applications and cloud-enabled technology functions for the US retailer
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has received a major deal of $1.5 bi...