Search result for real estate
- Blackstone Real Estate has acquired new industrial assets and logistics assets
- New acquisitions have reinforced the position of Blackstone Real Estate as one of the top investors in India.
The funds managed by Blackstone R...
• The real estate agency states that it will accept cryptocurrencies as payments for properties
• The agency singled out bitcoin mostly in its communication...
- Tribeca has acquired 51% stake in under-construction project Voyage to the Stars.
- The project started in 2015 and ran into financial difficulties in 2019.
Developer of multiple Trump Towers in India, Tribeca has acquired 5...
United States Real Estate Crowdfunding Market is expected to Grow at CAGR 58.5% by 2027 owing to Increasing Investment from Institutional Investors along with Growing Prevalence of Specialised REITs, says Absolute Markets Insights
Real estate as an asset class for crowdfunding has obtained optimum traction in the recent years owing to multitude prospects including capital growth, capital preservation, diversification and regular rental income amongst other factors. These favourable factors prevalent in the
U.S. Real Estate Transaction Management Software Market is expected to Grow at a CAGR of 8.4% Over the Forecast Period, Owing to the Increasing Demand for Faster Deal Closures amongst Real Estate Agents and Brokers in the U.S., says Absolute Markets Insights
The real estate industry in the United States is worth billions of dollars. The influx of immigrants, especially near business centers, is a major reason for the growth of the residential real estate in the U.S. Studies show that there were about 120 million occupied housing units in the U.S. Int...
- KT, the country's leading Telecom Company, appears to be exploring the best possible alternative to lower its heavy reliance on the telecom business, as it goes about acquiring a stake in Kumho Resort.
- According to local banking industry sources, KT hired Ernst & Young ...
Real Estate Investment Management Software Market is expected to grow at CAGR 9.5% by 2028 due to increasing adoption of new software to keep the records successfully along with growth in the residential and commercial real estate activities, says Absolute Markets Insights
The management of real estate assets in today's ever-changing market is a challenging as more businesses move towards digital transformation; technology would play a key role in the company's success. Key Real Estate Investment Management Software Market players provide a robust range of ...
- The € 13 billion Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors has invested an undisclosed amount to buy a care complex from Kuifmees in Nieuwegein.
- The purchase has been made on behalf of healthcare fund owned by Bouwinvest.
- As the country major cities saw a financial crunch due to the pandemic, the market has crumbled
- But the states where the impact of the virus is not seen so harsh, their rates are normalizing slowly
Australian house costs f...
- Coronavirus pandemic causes drop in the average land price in Japan.
- The average price fell by 0.6 percent from last year.
- Prices rose from a year earlier in 21.4 percent.
- Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya -- the averag...
- Top real estate developer China Evergrande is prepared to begin developing 400 villas in Hong Kong after purchasing a site in the New Territories from Henderson Land, as indicated by a report by the blue-chip builder in the last week.
- The market of industrial spaces in the Western Romania that collectively comprises of three counties is now second biggest market in Romania.
- CBRE advised VGP to buy a land plot in Arad.
The market of industrial spaces in ...
• Maharashtra state government took this decision to boost ailing real estate market
• The stamp duty has been brought down from 5 percent to 2 percent till December 31, 2020
• According to the sources, the stamp duty will be hiked again to ...
- The UK needs a new slate altogether for renewed communications with China.
- Putting it lucidly, UK Government needs to be well-informed as to where it needs to draw a line when it comes to a differentiation between strategic and non-strategic areas.
This would ...
• Sameer Gehlaut has been re-designated as non-executive, non-independant director of the company
• Subhash Sheoratan Mundra has been appointed as the non-executive chairman of Indiabulls Housing from immediate effect
According to the state...
- Icade has signed preliminary agreements with Orpea to acquire a real-estate portfolio of nine nursing homes.
- The agreement covers eight nursing homes in Germany and one in France.
- The deal has been signed for a total of € 14...
- Singapore saw a huge spike in the sell of homes soon after the circuit breaker ended
- June marks the highest selling month after November 2019. In November 2019, 1165 homes were sold.
After the circuit breaker ended t...
- Singapore to see a fall in real estate market buyers
- However, people seeking for temporary safe accommodation will be in demand
Singapore real estate market analysts predicted that since the lockdown has been imposed it ha...
- Digital Realty has started the construction of its first facility in South Korea.
- The construction is taking place in North West part of Seoul.
The world knows Digital Realty as a global provider of cloud-and carrier-neutr...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.