Search result for japan
- Japan has the lowest figures for COVID – 19 among the Group of Seven major economies
- Experts suggest to remain cautious to prevent a second wave of infections
According to the government’...
- Total Cases: 16, 651
- Deaths: 858
- Recovered: 13, 973
- The government approved a ¥31.9 trillion second supplementary budget bill on Wednesday. To deploy another relief package worth over ¥100 trillion to stave off the e...
- The government plans to ease the curbs in stages
- Businesspeople are being prioritized to revitalize the domestic economy
Concerning easing the entry restrictions related to the novel coronavirus pandemic, ...
- Japan Tourism Agency dismissed the rumors of a campaign that would pay half of the visitors’ expenses
- The rumor was viewed as an attempt to revitalize the corona virus hit sector
On Wednesday, the Japan Tourism Agenc...
- The stimulus package is worth 117.1 trillion yen ($1.1 trillion)
- It includes significant direct spending to deal with coronavirus pandemic
A budget draft seen by Reuters showed on Wednesday that Japan will compile a new 11...
- Due to the narrower airways of infants, the mask can make breathing difficult
- It also increases the risk of suffocation
During the corona virus pandemic, wearing masks has become increasingly common. The health experts wor...
- Total Cases: 16, 623
- Deaths: 846
- Recovered: 13, 810
- On Tuesday, Japan wrapped up day one of life completely free of the nationwide state of emergency. It was on a hopeful, but cautious, note.
- Japan’s football league will resume in a few weeks
- The Japanese firm Yamaha developed a Remote Cheerer system
In a few weeks, Japan’s football league will finally resume. The g...
- Businesses are facing growing pressure
- The pressure is due to business suspension requests and cancellations from customers
Amid the novel coronavirus epidemic, many online initiatives have been launched to support shops ...
- Japan plans to fully reopen the economy by August
- The entry ban is part of border control steps to contain the virus spread
On Monday, Japan released a phased road map for reopening the economy after the government fully l...
- Their home countries have closed borders due to concerns over the spread of the coronavirus
- A campaign called ‘Room for Rescue’ has also been launched
Some hotels and a university are offering ...
- It led gains among major markets in the region
- It came after Japan announced lifting the state of emergency in the last five of the country’s prefactures.
On Tuesday afternoon, stocks in the Asia Pacific jumped. It c...
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says that reviving the economy is the top priority
- The government will decide on a second extra budget to help people and businesses reeling from the pandemic
On Monday, the Japan...
- Three prefectures include Osaka, Kyoto, and Hyogo
- The number of new corona virus infections in these prefectures has remained low
Government officials said on Tuesday that Japan is considering lifting a state of emergency...
- Pandemic has led to business closures in many regions of Japan
- It has forced students to suspend or cut back on their part-time jobs
On Tuesday, the Cabinet approved a program for students. It was to provide up to ¥20...
- Corona virus cases: 16,305
- Deaths: 749
- Recovered: 11,564
- Japan considers reopening its economy. However, it is faced with questions on when it can reopen its borders. Neighbouring countries are calling on Japan to ease entry restrictions. It includes China...
- It will be lifted in 39 prefectures
- The rest seven and the nation's capital will maintain emergency measures
The Japan government decided to lift the s...
- Japan’s economy is dependent on trade and tourism.
- In order to kick-start the economy, it is important to reopen its borders.
Japan has been facing a difficult question. It is when and how to ease its corona virus-i...
- It is being acknowledged that Japan has managed to prevent an explosive spread of COVID-19.
- However, expert suggests that the fight against this virus is truly a long-term battle.
According to Kenji Shibuya, a professor at ...
- Private consumption fell by 0.7%.
- Exports shrank 6%.
In the first quarter, Japan’s economic growth plunged into recession. The corona virus pandemic squelched production, exports, and spe...