Search result for internet
- ONJN has blacklisted 20 new igaming websites.
- Gambling is legal in Romania but with some authorizations.
- ISPs must block access to the blacklisted websites within 15 days.
Oficiul Na?ional pentru Jocuri de Noroc...
- It was a comprehensible future only to be redrawn by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- South Korea’s inimitable manufacturing stalwarts that have strived hard for the country’s economy to be where it is now.
Ever since the dusty days of Korean War (1950-53) a...
- China has given the Internet traffic obstruction powers a big update and is now using more modern intervention technology.
- This will further bolster what is known as the Great Firewall of China as it continues to shut out content, websites and apps from access by users within C...
- Alphabet Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company and is the parent company of Google
- Besides Google being the largest, Alphabet Inc. have several other subsidies
- Verizon Communications reports profit in second-quarter earnings.
- The telecom company beat its own estimate for second-quarter earnings and revenue.
- Verizon reported having added 173,000 postpaid phone customers in the s...
- In APR 2019, 5G internet technology started in South Korea.
- One year later, there were 6.9 Million 5G subscribers in South Korea.
In APR 2019, South Korea witnessed the launch of 5G internet technology. In MAY 2020, South ...
- Due to coronavirus, people usually cover their faces.
- Donut Robotics has developed a 'smart mask' with internet-connectivity.
- The smart mask has many useful features.
Due to the fear of coronavirus, face...
- South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness.
- The foundation will cover 5G, AI, and big data.
South Korea wants to establish a foundation for competitiveness in three most promising fields of the future ...
- Chicago has a huge digital disparity as public schools
- A project is now undertaken to resolve this disparity once and for all
If anything good at all that has surfaced during the pandemic prominently it is the disparity ...
- To break the monopoly of Huawei over 5G internets, British officials are talking to Japanese companies and South Korean companies to develop the 5G network spectrum.
- NEC Corp from Japan and Samsung from South Korea are in talks with British...
- Kakao Bank, South Korea’s top internet-only lender, first-quarter net profit nearly triples due to increased interest income.
- Net profit reported being 18.5 billion won which is equivalent to USD 15.2 million.
- The first-qu...
- Tackling of huge amount of data is a concern
- A trend in manufacturing is a shift towards sustainable production
The year 2020 is likely to observe the below technology trends
To tackle the huge amounts of d...
- Launched 34 satellites from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.
- OneWeb founder Greg Wyler plans to put 648 satellites into the Earth’s orbit and start commercial use in 2020.
The UK based company OneW...
- A meeting was recently organized on the Jersey city’s fashion future
- They discussed on the challenges faced by technology in fashion industry
The Jersey City Tech Meetup was conducted last month. Many prominent desi...
- Quick adaptation of 5G technology in U.K
- Benefits of 5G technology
The UK is in a race to quickly deploy 5G technology. The technology was first launched in the region by EE in May 2019, and several other providers have&nb...
Insight Partners, a U.S.-based private equity firm will buy cybersecurity firm Armis, a cybersecurity firm. The company announced on Monday that the deal be at a valuation of $1.1 billion.
The enterprise security platform of Armis protects Internet of Things (IoT)...
Retinuz, an Andriod mobile application, launched by Reserve bank of India. The application is made for the visually challenged people, especially lottery sellers, who end their day in despair despite everyday toil, as they fail to identify the denomination of the newly introduced currency notes.<...
Technology is now at the very early stages of several important developments –Artificial Intelligence, 5 G networks, Internet-of-things, and automated vehicles.
Very few have so many new technologies been ramping up at the same time in recent history. The underlying developments a...
Chinese tech giant Huawei's campus in Shenzhen's southern Chinese city is lined with trees, tiny ponds, and beautiful houses. The mood is cool, and one wouldn't imagine that Huawei is caught up in a global competition for the future of data networks around the globe.
Application programming (application for short) is a program or gathering of projects intended for end clients. Instances of an application incorporate a word processor, a spreadsheet, a bookkeeping application, an internet browser, and email customer, a media player, a document watcher, an aeron...