Search result for industrial
- China’s top-of-the-line industrial firms posted record growth rising by 4.1 % year-on-year in the preceding years 2020 to 6.45 trillion Yuan roughly equivalent to 997.7 billion US dollars (approx.).
- The rise in growth was again meteoric widening from the 2.4 % growth regi...
- Talks between Tata Chemicals and Archean Group are at an advanced level.
- Talks are about Tata chemicals acquiring the industrial salt unit of Archean Group.
- The industrial salt unit is worth ?450 billion (US $61 million) at a min...
- China’s logistics, electronic information manufacturing, robot production pushes up.
- The electronic information manufacturing sector in China recorded growth in revenues and profits.
- In November China’s industrial r...
- Japan Govt. reports the country’s industrial production flat in November.
- The seasonally adjusted index of industrial output stayed at 95.2 from the previous month.
- Production in the auto sector fell 4.7 percent due...
- Japanese government reports industrial production in October rise by 3.8%.
- The output at factories and mines seasonally adjusted index stood at 95.0.
- The production of general machinery was at 17.9%.
- The i...
Global Industrial Diamond Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
The global industrial diamond market was estimated to be US$ 1.69 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 2.01 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 2.5% during the period of 2020-2028. Industrial diamond is diamonds which are specifically used for industrial purposes. These diamonds are maj...
- The Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT) has endorsed setting up two new industrial domains in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), expected to get over the Bt70 billion venture and make almost 20,000 positions.
IEAT lead r...
- Japan Govt. reports rise in industrial output for September by 4.0%.
- The seasonally adjusted index of production at factories and mines stood at 91.6.
- The ministry expects an increase in output by 4.5% in October and 1.2%...
- Turkey is going to expand its industrial capacity along with the key structural reform
- The Industry and Technology Minister of Turkey said that, they will be accelerating the co-ordination between the institutions such as the finance, cust...
- Industrial output rose for the month of August in Japan.
- The value rose to 1.7 percent in the reporting month.
- The seasonally adjusted index of production at factories and mines stood at 88.7.
- The index for ind...
- Samsung Electronics’ first wearable robot, nicknamed GEMS Hip, has been acknowledged for its safety requirements by the Korea Institute for Robot Industry Advancement, the company announced Monday.
- Samsung first unveiled the GEMS robot, which stands for posture enhancing ...
- BEIS has signed a MoU with SeAH Steel.
- BEIS intends to develop a monopile fabrication facility with the help of SeAH Steel in Britain.
Representing United Kingdom (UK) government, Department for Business, Energy and Indust...
- Japan’s industrial output increased by 8% for the month of July.
- Productions of autos and their parts started rebounding.
- The production index of factories and mines was recorded at 86.6%.
- Makers of prin...
- It was a momentous decision when Japanese electronics company Omron flushed money into the new Jinqiao trade zone of the Pudong New Area in 1993.
- The company, a key world player in industrial automation and medical equipment such as blood pressure monitors, essentially grew n t...
• Amazon, Alphabet, Apple, and Facebook post better than expected results
• Alphabet posted a historic low on revenues within its own framework
It was a day of contrasts in ...
- Japan’s industrial output saw a rebound as economic activity starts to pick up.
- Output rose for the first time in five months.
- Production by automakers saw a rebound as the overseas market starts opening up. ...
- Miwon Specialty Chemical Co. started the construction of its first facility in USA.
- The location of construction is 65,000-square-foot facility at Pineview Industrial Park at 1700 Longwood Road.
International chemical comp...
- The German industrial sector sees a steady rise.
- Orders for industrial goods rose by 10.4% in May.
- Domestic orders rose by 12.3% and abroad up by 8.8%.
- However, the government expects the economy to shrink by ...
- Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted the supply chains around the world
- The industrial fishing fell by about 6.5% in April
Research reveals that the world’s fisheries have been severely affected by ...
- Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare has discussed proposals to ensure transparency in the exchange of chemical hazard information.
- Focus was on chemicals that caused accidents involving acute toxicity from chemical exposure.