Search result for healthcare
- To prevent predatory acquisitions (in the name of investment) in healthcare sector, Japan is strict laws now.
- The Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (FEFTA) has been revised.
- Potential investors need to consult FDI experts to...
- The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic has surged the demand for treatment and prevention drugs, with increment in the demand for medical resources.
- The recovery of medicine and medical equipment industries, sales revenue will also be li...
- China is using its 5G technology in the various sectors including healthcare to spur the virus-hit economy and meet its long term goal of becoming a leading tech-innovator of the world.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT...
• Johnson & Johnson will continue selling its talc-based baby powder in other countries
• Nearly 19,400 petitioners had filed lawsuits against Johnson & Johnson
• In 2019, 33,000 bottles of talc-based baby powder were called back by ...
- The online medical services also called Telehealth, are the fastest-growing due to the breakdown of coronavirus pandemic.
- The Telehealth industry is predicted to be worth almost $30 billion this year in China.
- China already has ...
- LYC Healthcare Bhd will be acquiring a 51% stake in Singapore based T&T Medical Group Pte Ltd.
- The stakes will be for S$7.29 million which is equivalent to RM22.27 million.
- LYC is expecting that the deal will enhance the gro...
- When companies begin functioning at the usual pace and workplaces begin to settle in with employees beginning to show up at workplaces again, will doctors and nurses too be on payrolls?
- This means companies can be proactive in employee and client health testing to deal with any...
- Coronavirus is snuffing out the lives of individuals as the doctors are putting themselves in the line of duty to save lives.
- Doctors are making new wills and sleeping in dingy cars without a care for their own lives.
As coronavirus wreaks hav...
- The Government is creating a platform from where technology experts and IT professionals will emerge.
- The notion is to create job opportunities catering to technology, healthcare and welfare sectors.
The Government of Hong Kong is eyeing a scenario where they ...
- The African American community has always lived a neglected poor life
- They have never had access to health care and jobs
- Underlying health problem and going out for jobs are two major factors that are killing this community dur...
- There is no database available about how many health care workers are infected or have died due to the virus they are fighting
- Testing facilities are supposedly made available for frequent testing of the front-liners but no one could give an es...
- India completely locked down 21 days
- Indian had its unique set of problems
- India is fighting to contain the virus
When the outbreak of the Wuhan virus or the coronavirus began in China, many Indians were stuck there. Most of th...
-Frontline healthcare workers are providing imperative care to Covid-19 positive patients.
-Fact is that their personal relations and routine life is getting affected too.
When so much chaos going on and Covid-19 is forci...
- Wall Street is back on track after Joe Biden's strong performance in the Super Tuesday Democratic.
- The S&P 500 has recovered by nearly 6% from Friday, however, it remained at 7.6% low as compared to the highest recorded on February...
-Millennials are health conscious as well as tech freak.
-There are numerous healthcare gadgets available in the market.
-Choose the best one based on your requirements.
Millennials are health conscious as well ...
Recently, many cases of Coronavirus have been found in Iran and at the time of this news report being written, three patients have died in Iran. Clearly alarmed over this, Iraq's health ministry has recommended that the closing of country border with Iran, along with a stop to issuing visas t...
- LG Household & Health Care Ltd acquires Physiogel’s business rights
- Dermo-cosmetics brand – Physiogel
- The deal made with a unit of GlaxoSmithKline
South Korea’s LG Household & ...
- Kolmar Korea pharma and business unit to be sold off
- IMM PE deal led by Samil PWC
- Memorandum of Understanding signed
South Korea’s leading cosmetics development manufacturer Kolmar Korea and Kolma...
More than 2,300 medical and health projects are set to take off all over Iran as the country, once home to Sumerian Civilization celebrates the 41st anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution. During the ten-day celebrations marking the anniversary, the Iranian Government is set to inau...
Responding to global outbreak of the novel coronavirus, the Taiwan government has swung into action with regards to comprehensive measures to protect the health of the public.
All events and activities held by Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) for international visitors...