Search result for fashion
- The fashion industry of Australia has evolved during the novel corona virus pandemic
- The covid-19 pandemic has changed the business landscape of the Australian fashion industry
The novel corona virus pandemic have heavily...
- Fashion designer Gurmeen Shrivastav is about 30 underprivileged women in Mumbai to earn a regular livelihood during the pandemic.
- Gurmeen‘s brand ‘Nayshaas Siyahi Sa Vastra’ is instrumental in this initiative.
- A social Commerce platform for fashion called Browzzin has been launched in India
- Browzzin is going to invest US $ 5 million in India.
- Browzzin will feature over 12 million products worldwide or 3 million products for India in it...
- Japan’s clothing items generate over 95 million tons of CO2 a year.
- About 98% of garments in the Japanese market in 2020 were imported from overseas.
- Around 5 million tons are attributed to burning unsold clothes of...
- Australian Fashion Designer ‘Carla Zampatti’ dies at the age of 78 years
- In the decade of 1970s, she became one of the first designers for introducing the swimwear into her collections
Carla Zampatti, who was ...
- After the lockdown caused by coronavirus pandemic, Indian economy is slowly moving towards revival.
- Indian retailers are moving towards store expansion.
Big retailers who operate in an organized manners are resuming their ...
- This year, Mumbai Fashion Week and Delhi Fashion Week have been combined.
- The five-day phy-gital event will take place from 16-21 MAR 2021.
- Kolkata-based designer Anamika Khanna will present the opening show.
- ABFRL has forged a strategic partnership with Tarun Tahiliani.
- The new brand aims to build a Rs 500 ten-million business in the next 5 years.
- Plan is to open more than 250 stores across India.
Aditya Birla Fashi...
- Sabyasachi has sold 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion Ltd.
- Sabyasachi brand was founded by Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
Although not the reigning brand in Indian fashion, Sabyasachi, is certainly one of the most influential label...
- CCI has approved Flipkart-Aditya Birla Fashion Deal.
- Traders urged to commerce minister Piyush Goyal to prevent this deal.
- Traders alleged that Flipkart could not indulge in brand retailing through equity.
- DPIIT had al...
- CCI has approved the acquisition of 7.8% minority stake in Aditya Birla Fashion by FIPL.
- The plans were put into motion last year.
- FIPL is owned by Walmart Group.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approv...
- Rishika J has won Enigma Fashion Vogue India Contest 2021.
- Rishika J hails from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
- The new beauty queen is making her film debut very soon.
Hailing from Bhilai, Rishika J, has made her hometow...
• According to his family, the cause of his death was an accidental drug overdose of prescription drugs
• A founding member of the next-generation jet set grew up around the glitterati of the style and art worlds
• The son of one of the orig...
- Nykaa has taken its operations beyond ecommerce.
- The first Nykaa store has opened in New Delhi.
Nykaa Fashion has started its new year by going beyond ecommerce. The multi-brand fashion e-commerce platform has announced it...
• According to his family, Pierre Cardin took his last breath in a hospital in Neuilly in the west of Paris
• His family said “Italian by birth, Pierre Cardin never forgot his origins while bringing unconditional love to France.”
- Crowds, queues, shoppers latching onto good deals, almost look like sunny old days.
- This is a kaleidoscopic look at what shopping centres are doing to get locals spending again.
A true-blue shopper has been always on a comeback trip to the sprawling Harbour Ci...
Global 3D Fashion Design Software Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028
Global 3D fashion design software market was valued at US$ 0.58 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 1.2 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period. The use of software in almost all the sectors have risen a lot in the recent years. Software use in the fashion, te...
- Tokyo fashion week 2020 kicks off online amid pandemic.
- The event will showcase collections for the autumn and winter season.
- Tokyo based casual brand ‘tac:tac’ released a video online to lead off the six-day...
- The Milan Fashion Week will be including the Black Lives Matter event to the official September show calendar
- Five Black-led Italian brands will make a digital presentation during the Milan Fashion Week
The only designer ...
- Japanese ‘Niko and …’ brand store to open its second outlet in China.
- The fashion chain operator of the store is Adastria Co.
- The new store is about 1,500 square meters in Shanghai’s busy West Na...