Search result for estate
• The U.S. President Donald J Trump’s childhood home located in posh New York suburb of Jamaica Estates is up for sale and is expected to fetch $3 million
• The auctioneers intend to earn good amount of money from the incumbent US President Trump&rsq...
United States Real Estate Crowdfunding Market is expected to Grow at CAGR 58.5% by 2027 owing to Increasing Investment from Institutional Investors along with Growing Prevalence of Specialised REITs, says Absolute Markets Insights
Real estate as an asset class for crowdfunding has obtained optimum traction in the recent years owing to multitude prospects including capital growth, capital preservation, diversification and regular rental income amongst other factors. These favourable factors prevalent in the
U.S. Real Estate Transaction Management Software Market is expected to Grow at a CAGR of 8.4% Over the Forecast Period, Owing to the Increasing Demand for Faster Deal Closures amongst Real Estate Agents and Brokers in the U.S., says Absolute Markets Insights
The real estate industry in the United States is worth billions of dollars. The influx of immigrants, especially near business centers, is a major reason for the growth of the residential real estate in the U.S. Studies show that there were about 120 million occupied housing units in the U.S. Int...
• According to the Yosemite website, the 34-year-old climber was successful in achieving this fete on November 4 and reached the top of the 3,000-foot wall in 21 hours, 13 minutes and 51 seconds
• While climbing El Capitan in the year 2019, she fell and wa...
- KT, the country's leading Telecom Company, appears to be exploring the best possible alternative to lower its heavy reliance on the telecom business, as it goes about acquiring a stake in Kumho Resort.
- According to local banking industry sources, KT hired Ernst & Young ...
Real Estate Investment Management Software Market is expected to grow at CAGR 9.5% by 2028 due to increasing adoption of new software to keep the records successfully along with growth in the residential and commercial real estate activities, says Absolute Markets Insights
The management of real estate assets in today's ever-changing market is a challenging as more businesses move towards digital transformation; technology would play a key role in the company's success. Key Real Estate Investment Management Software Market players provide a robust range of ...
- The Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT) has endorsed setting up two new industrial domains in the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), expected to get over the Bt70 billion venture and make almost 20,000 positions.
IEAT lead r...
- The € 13 billion Bouwinvest Real Estate Investors has invested an undisclosed amount to buy a care complex from Kuifmees in Nieuwegein.
- The purchase has been made on behalf of healthcare fund owned by Bouwinvest.
- As the country major cities saw a financial crunch due to the pandemic, the market has crumbled
- But the states where the impact of the virus is not seen so harsh, their rates are normalizing slowly
Australian house costs f...
- Coronavirus pandemic causes drop in the average land price in Japan.
- The average price fell by 0.6 percent from last year.
- Prices rose from a year earlier in 21.4 percent.
- Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya -- the averag...
- Top real estate developer China Evergrande is prepared to begin developing 400 villas in Hong Kong after purchasing a site in the New Territories from Henderson Land, as indicated by a report by the blue-chip builder in the last week.
- The market of industrial spaces in the Western Romania that collectively comprises of three counties is now second biggest market in Romania.
- CBRE advised VGP to buy a land plot in Arad.
The market of industrial spaces in ...
• Maharashtra state government took this decision to boost ailing real estate market
• The stamp duty has been brought down from 5 percent to 2 percent till December 31, 2020
• According to the sources, the stamp duty will be hiked again to ...
- The UK needs a new slate altogether for renewed communications with China.
- Putting it lucidly, UK Government needs to be well-informed as to where it needs to draw a line when it comes to a differentiation between strategic and non-strategic areas.
This would ...
• Sameer Gehlaut has been re-designated as non-executive, non-independant director of the company
• Subhash Sheoratan Mundra has been appointed as the non-executive chairman of Indiabulls Housing from immediate effect
According to the state...
According to the reports, the death toll in the landslide at the Nayamakkad tea estate in Idukki , Kerala has gone up to 21, while another 52 are reportedly still missing . Most of the people who lost their lives were asleep at the time of the accident.
As per the sources,a hill located at...
- Currently, there are many questions that are haunting minds of real estate business owners as well as customers regarding the future amid pan...
- Icade has signed preliminary agreements with Orpea to acquire a real-estate portfolio of nine nursing homes.
- The agreement covers eight nursing homes in Germany and one in France.
- The deal has been signed for a total of € 14...
In a shocking incident that took place yesterday night in the national capital, a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) sub-inspector shot his senior, a CRPF inspector with this his service weapon and then killed self. According to the police, this incident was reported from Delhi's Lodhi Estat...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.