Search result for Virtual
Australia has made permanent rules to hold virtual shareholder meetings and electronically distribute documents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Australia to hold shareholder meetings virtual permanently
- These temporary measures were...
Facebook has announced its plan to hire 10,000 people in the European Union, in order to build the metaverse. This will be a virtual reality version of the Internet.
• Facebook is plan...
The Indian Space Association was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Modi alled this as the voice of the country's space sector, at the launch event.
• The ISpA will be the voice of count...
- President Biden and Xi Jinping to hold a virtual bilateral meeting
- Tensions have been rising between US and China
A senior US official said, President Joe Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping are planning to meet virtual...
- Ukraine passes bill to legalize cryptocurrency
- The virtual assets in the country are estimated to be around $37,000
On September 8, the parliament in Ukraine legalized cryptocurrency. The parliament passed a law legalizing...
- A virtual event to be held on September 22
- Surface Duo 2 to come in with various software improvements
Microsoft is hosting a Surface hardware event on September 22. A new range of computing devices are expected to launch ...
- The new VR center (VRC) is gaining popularity in Chennai.
- DICV opened this center few weeks ago.
- The increasing popularity of VRC is spells bright future for VR in India.
Amid lots of buzz, Daimler India Commerc...
- Acer is planning to expand manufacturing and retail operations in India.
- Taiwanese Electronics Company will develop most advanced personal computer products and lifestyle products.
A giant in the market of hardware and ele...
- Australia’s first virtual card technology has announced a second instalment of 1.7 million Australian dollars in the series A funding
- The CEO of Divipay has been successfully enabled the finance teams for better controlling, managing...
- The virtual reality technology helps the medical students of United Kingdom to learn safely
- The technology lets them to learn how to explain plans for the diagnoses and treatment
The rural county of Somerset located in th...
- Capital gains from cryptocurrencies will now be taxable in S. Korea.
- The government plans to impose a 20 percent tax on capital gains of virtual assets from 2022.
- Stock and bonds investors will have to pay taxes on capita...
- upGrad and AR pioneer EyeWay Vision have forged a partnership.
- The two partners intend to create one-of-a-kind AR learning experience.
- This partnership places upGrad and EyeWay on the forefront of incorporating MR to enhance the ...
- A new VR-based therapy called Auticare has been developed.
- The new technology can help autistic children to develop critical skills.
With many countries observing April as the Autism Awareness Month, Auticare, a Virtual Re...
South Korea needs all its firms that deals with cryptocurrencies to be registered with 6 months
VASPs now keep records of crypto customers identities
South Korea’s National Assembly approved a ...
- S. Korea to boost civil-military ties in 2021 by investing $182 million.
- The South Korean government plans to carry out more than 200 projects centered around state-of-the-art technologies.
- The government increased the bu...
• NFT games until now were simplistic
• VulcanVerse will be a new experience for gamers
NFTs are a tr...
- Microgravity is planning to bring advanced Virtual Reality experiences and Augmented Reality experiences to India.
- Microgravity has launched India’s foremost innovative gaming facility in Gurugram.
Very soon, Microgr...
• The Avalanche blockchain promises 45,00 transaction handling capability per second
• Ironically, too many tra...
- Facebook’s Oculus Quest 2 VR device to be launched by SK Telecom Co. in S. Korea.
- The company is set to offer the device in the country on Tuesday.
- The device will support games co-developed by SK Telecom.
Global Virtual Diagnostic Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2028- A Report by Absolute Markets Insights
Global virtual diagnostic market is expected to reach US$ 1409.57 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 16.71% over the forecast period. Virtual diagnostic is a key solution and is a future of virtual...