Search result for Vaccines
The European Union is working at a very fast pace to get the situation of monkeypox under control so it does not spread more. The European Union is now on a mission to centralize the vaccine purchases and all the treatments that are required to cure the viral infection i.e, monkeypox. The Europea...
According to a report published by AMI, the global mRNA vaccines market is anticipate to grow at a CAGR of 19.76% during the forecast period. The rapid advancement in medical technology that promotes the development of mRNA vaccines, coupled with the growth of infectious diseases globally is a ma...
On Wednesday, the Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison, listed 63 areas of technology that were crucial for the country and had to be protected from strategic rivals.
This move is followed by Australia’s worry that Beijing is benefitting from its technological advancement v...
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) released a statement that a combination of the mRNA vaccines and the viral vector vaccines have been suggested to produce healthy levels of antibodies against the coronavirus.
On Tuesday, t...
In an attempt to contain the massive spread of the Coronavirus, European leaders have rushed to announce mandates on vaccines, travel bans, and new lockdown measures.
Austria has taken the most severe measure of putting the entire county into a lockdown till 11th December at least to ea...
Leaders from world's 20 richest nations are going to meet in Rome, and during this meeting Johnson is hoping to make progress on producing firm commitments towards cutting emissions before the United Nations COP26 summit.
- Britain had ple...
Myanmar's Central Committee on Prevention, Control and Treatment for Covid-19 announced that they will be reopening schools from November.
- Myanmar's Central Committee announced reopening schools in November
- Students ...
Canada's health sector faces staff crunch, as vaccine mandate for healthcare workers comes into effect
Canada's health and care industries are bracing for staff shortages and layoffs. The deadlines for vaccine mandates is looming across the country. Unions are trying to convince federal and provincial governments to soften the hardline stances.
- Narendra Modi promises the export of one billion Covid-19 vaccines
- India will send eight million doses of the Johnson & Johnson to Asia-Pacific countries
Foreign ministry officials in India said, that ...
- President Moon to meet CEO of Pfizer
- Korea and US to partner up for production of Covid-19 vaccines
President Moon Jae-in will be meeting Albert Bourlar, the CEO of Pfizer on Tuesday in New York. This meeting will take pla...
India crossed a milestone in Covid-19 vaccination program, administers 2 crore doses in a single day
- India administered 20 million doses in a single day
- PM acknowledge all the healthcare workers involved in this vaccination drive
India broke its daily COVID-19 vaccination record and administered over 2 crore doses....
- Thousands of healthcare workers in France are suspended
- Around 70 % of the population of France is fully vaccinate
Many healthcare workers across France have been suspended without pay, as they failed to get the Covid-19 v...
The United States is saying that it still waits for approval from the Indian regulators to ship COVID-19 vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna, which the Asian country is entitled to receive. The US has pledged 80 million vaccines for the world and according to its distribution plan, India wil...
- Japan’s state-run centers to give COVID-19 vaccines under ages 18 - 64.
- The centers in Tokyo and Osaka were set up last month by the Defense Ministry.
- The ministry last week expanded the scope to accept people from ...
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 4.9 percent in May.
- In April, wholesale prices increased 3.8 percent.
- Wholesale prices of petroleum and coal products surged 53.5 percent from a year earlier.
- Japan to study effect of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine on its citizens.
- The study is targeted for around 1,500 people separated into two groups.
- The government also plans to conduct similar studies on Moderna Inc. and A...
- Japan health ministry panel approves Pfizer vaccine for 12-15 year olds.
- The panel also gave the green light to extending the vaccine's maximum storage period.
- Pfizer has been working with the Pharmaceuticals and Medi...
- Tokyo stocks end high on Japan’s approval of vaccines.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 219.58 points, or 0.78 percent.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished 8.77 points,...
- South Korea will conduct a clinical trial by mixing COVID-19 vaccine doses developed by AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and BioNTech.
- Many countries are using different COVID-19 vaccines for their first and second doses due to delays in supplies.
- Tokyo stocks open high on overnight gains on Wall Street.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose 124.69 points, or 0.44 percent.
- The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up 4.59 points, or 0.24 ...