Search result for Trade
- The global virtual queue management system market was valued at US$ 270.76 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 4.4% over the forecast period.
- Virtual management of queues enables businesses to manage the staff efficiently and ensure a bette...
- The future of the UK’s health and safety status is at risk due to Brexit.
- Brexit will be effective very soon.
The European Union (EU) and United Kingdom (UK) hold high reputation due to health and safety law, particu...
- The retail trade is back to original level which was before the corona virus pandemic
- The retail sales have regained 99.7 per cent of total volume in the month of June 2020
Eurostat, which is the the European Union's ...
- Britain and Japan discussed extensively on various international issues.
- Both countries stand together on the Hong Kong issue.
- Defense and security co-operation was also discussed.
- The two countries are aiming ...
- UK and Japan are together shaping up a trade deal.
- This deal is an agreement between both countries to protect business encryption keys.
The UK’s post-Brexit trade deal with Japan shaping up. Both countries have agre...
- The global collaborative robot market was valued at US$ 540.6 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 34.6% over the forecast period.
- Technological innovations in global collaborative robot market have enabled collaborative robots to supe...
Global Green Information Technology Services Market will grow at a CAGR of 19.72% over the next eight years
- The global green information technology services market is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 19.72% over the forecast period.
- The International Telecommunication Union states that 53.6 million metric tons of electronic waste (e-waste) is generated wo...
- One Ota Ward resident arrested for selling fake Olympics and Paralympics medals.
- The person is accused of violating the Trademark Act.
- The suspect sold 3 gold-medal replicas to a junior high school student and few others...
- Toshimitsu Motegi to visit Britain later this week for trade deal discussions.
- He would be the first member of the cabinet to travel overseas since the start of the pandemic.
- Both countries want to build a new bilateral ...
Global Automated and Rapid Microbiological Tests Market will grow at a CAGR of 22.12% from 2019 to 2027
- The global automated and rapid microbiological tests market was valued at US$ 400.18 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 22.12% over the forecast period.
- The government entities such as U.S Food and Drug Administration agency and Euro...
AI in Social Media Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2027
- The global AI in social media market was valued at US$ 602.68 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.59% over the forecast period.
- Growing proliferation of internet and smart devices brings more people online thus, boosting the use o...
- Japan-ASEAN has made revisions in the free trade pact.
- ASEAN is a major market for Japanese firms as well as key link in supply chains.
- In 2008, the original economic partnership agreement with ASEAN took effect. ...
- Japanese government to help local companies exports made-in-Japan crafts online.
- JETRO has picked 519 items by 121 producers to be sold online.
- JETRO has established an online system to put the products to overseas marke...
- It was a momentous decision when Japanese electronics company Omron flushed money into the new Jinqiao trade zone of the Pudong New Area in 1993.
- The company, a key world player in industrial automation and medical equipment such as blood pressure monitors, essentially grew n t...
- In terms of revenue, global digital risk protection software market was valued at US$ 633.2 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% to reach US$ 1,294.4 Mn by 2028.
- The Covid-19 impact has encouraged organizations to adopt digital risk protection software owing ...
- It appears that trade differences between Germany may not resolve before Brexit deadline ends.
- German industry leaders fear that Brexit talks with the UK may fail.
- German industry leaders are worried that it is "almost inevi...
Cloud Security Software Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast till 2027
- The global cloud security software market was valued at US$ 7.57 Bn in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.55% over the forecast period.
- Industries are increasingly adopting hybrid IT Infrastructure which comprises of both on-premise as well as cloud applicati...
- World Trade Organisation (WTO) granted South Korea’s request to inquire into Japan’s decision to restrict electronic component exports.
- A panel of three experts will be made to determine if Japan violated the WTO rules. ...
- Ofgem has asked network operators to accelerate their decarbonisation efforts.
- Ofgem has planned separate budget of billions of pounds for infrastructure upgrades to aid decarbonization.
- Experts fear that nothing significant can h...
- Japan’s foreign ministry team handling trade dispute cases to undergo changes.
- The team handles cases that are brought to the World Trade Organization.
- The team will be replaced by a new one in the International Leg...