Search result for Tokyo
- Coronavirus is still infecting many countries and thus, international travel is still not possible.
- Japan has added 18 more countries to its no-entry list.
The end of coronavirus is still not in sight. Summer has started a...
- JOOR is partnering with Arab Fashion Council and Japan Fashion Week Organization.
- Organizers of fashion weeks that JOOR is a part of want to create one-stop-shop for users.
JOOR, the world’s industry-standard digital...
- Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike and Osaka Governor Hirofumi Yoshimura due to the handling of coronavirus crisis in their respective states.
- Tokyo and Osaka are due for elections.
Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike and Osaka Governor ...
- The 2020 Season of Japanese Baseball has started.
- Delayed by three months, now the Season will end in November this year.
- The league has laid down many precautionary measures to ensure that players and staff stay safe coronavirus...
- In Japan and South Korea, the startups are growing rapidly.
- In the latest rankings of Startup Genome, Tokyo and Seoul appeared for the first time.
As startups are growing in Japan and South Korea, this is one aspect that t...
- The 2020 season of Nippon Professional Baseball has started.
- Due to the threat of COVID-19 infection, fans are not in the stadiums to watch the show.
- Sports events can be watched only on TV or internet.
- Nikkei has bounced back on the TSE due to buybacks.
- At TSE, the rise of Nikkei fluctuated positively.
The Nikkei has bounced back on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). This rebound has been supported by buybacks and the popul...
- Taro Yamamoto has announced his candidacy for the Tokyo Governor elections.
- Gubernatorial elections are going to be held next month.
- There are many speculations about incumbent Yuriko Koike being expected to be re-elected. ...
- Some people in International Olympic Committee (IOC) want to postpone the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
- Some people want to cancel the event altogether.
- Haruyuki Takahashi says that postponing is a better idea.
- Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike has sought re-elections and has urged people to vote for her.
- Koike has vowed to continue to make efforts to save people from coronavirus.
On 12 JUNE 2020, Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike sought a r...
- At Haneda Airport, an autonomous mobility system that can work like a wheelchair is available for use.
- This mobility system can cover many distances at airport and also help with social distancing.
A new autonomous mobilit...
- Emergency was declared in Japan to restrict the movement of people and products to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Now restrictions are being eased slowly and stores are opening slowly. So far sales are low.
- Tokyo Governor has suggested that next year, Olympics should be kept simple.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, discussions are on to plan safety measures for athletes and spectators.
Tokyo’s governor Yuriko Koike is cont...
COVID – 19 TRANSFORMS THE LANDSCAPE OF THE SHARING ECONOMY IN JAPAN
- People are avoiding services that bring them into close contact with others
- Businesses that provide co-work spaces or private lodging obser...
- Municipalities began to ease precautionary measures like social distancing
- The capital will incrementally repeal business closure requests for select facilities over the period of time
Japan entered the day one after the s...
- It led gains among major markets in the region
- It came after Japan announced lifting the state of emergency in the last five of the country’s prefactures.
On Tuesday afternoon, stocks in the Asia Pacific jumped. It c...
According to the sources in cricket's primary administrative body International Cricket Council (ICC), the T20 world cup that was scheduled this year in Australia is all set to be postponed. The sources claim that the official announcement regarding this will come in the month of June as it i...
- It was on the hope of vaccine for COVID-19
- Airlines JAL and ANA Holdings surged 3.19 percent and 2.58 percent respectively
On Tuesday, the Tokyo stocks extended gains sharply. It was buoyed by expectations for the early de...
- The Tokyo stocks surge after the new cases of coronavirus pandemic slow in Japan.
- The slowdown in the coronavirus infection raised optimism that Japan would be in a state soon to release some of the restrictions.
- The benchmark N...
After combating with dreadful coronavirus relentlessly, the prefecture of Osaka recorded no new cases of coronavirus infections on Sunday. This was for the first time in the period of more than two months.
Along with Tokyo and other six prefectures, Osaka is still under the state of emerge...