Search result for TikTok
• Hawley who happens to be the sponsor of the bill called ByteDance, the company that owns TikTok “an immediate security threat”
• Similar measure was unanimously approved by the US Senate in the month of August last year
• The D...
- Bank accounts of ByteDance India have been frozen.
- ByteDance was being investigated for alleged tax evasion-documents.
In an Indian court, Chinese company ByteDance recently claimed that Indian government's move regard...
- After TikTok ban in India, Facebook introduced Reels on Instagram as a TikTok replacement.
- Facebook is testing Instagram Reels on its Indian news feed.
- Facebook also plans to introduce its own version of Reels.
- The social media company TikTok had leased a new office in London, UK followed by the China and United Kingdom issues
- The company TikTok has signed a lease of 15 years for the 88,500 square foot Kaleidoscope building based in Farringdon, U...
- The company TikTok have agreed for blocking the app for the people who are under 13 years of age in Italy
- The ban has been applied by the company because of the death of a 10-year-old girl
The video-sharing app ‘Tik...
- As China sharpens its claws on the country’s leading tech companies, two of the industry's biggest names in the business are indulging in a verbal backlash.
- Douyin — the Chinese version of short-content video app TikTok -— sued Tencent (TCEHY) on Tuesday. ...
• ByteDance was successful in growing its operating profit to roughly $7 billion last year, which is $4 billion lesser than what was achieved in 2019
• The former US President Donald Trump had signed an executive order on August 6, 2020 and forced its sale...
- In JUNE 2020, Indian government banned 59 Chinese apps including TikTok.
- In SEP 2020, Indian government banned 118 more Chinese apps including PUBG mobile game.
- Reports say that ban on Chinese apps is expected to continue in Indi...
• Reports state that the Alphabet-owned company is working on the possibility to feature the videos from both the platforms, TikTok and Instagram
• A Google spokesperson said the search-engine giant is currently testing the feature on mobile phones...
- The company TikTok has been facing a legal action for a twelve-year-old girl in the United Kingdom
- A court in the United Kingdom has ruled that the girl can remain anonymous if the case goes ahead in the future
• The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) is engaging with ByteDance in order to complete the divestment and other steps to resolve the national security risks
• In the last week, CFIUS had granted an extension of one to ByteDance ...
• The Trump administration had previously granted a 15-day extension to ByteDance of this executive order issued in the month of August, which would have expired this Friday
• The U.S. President Donald Trump on August 14 had directed the Chinese company to...
• According to the statement issued by Snapchat, all its users who could previously share photos or stories with friends, can now share them directly to Spotlight and gain new followers
• Snapchat said it would be giving nearly $1 million every day through...
• U.S. President Donald Trump had issued an executive order in August that required ByteDance to sell TikTok's U.S. business by November 12 if a 30-day extension by the CFIUS was not granted to it
• According to the reports, ByteDance has asked the fed...
- TikTok has forged a partnership with Httpool Romania.
- Httpool Romania has international experience in advertising campaigns on TikTok
Httpool Romania has added TikTok to its portfolio of partners. Given the extensive inter...
- China was vehement in its tirade at a World Trade Organization meeting against the United States which has shunned Chinese mobile applications TikTok and WeChat, stating that they oppose the body’s rules, a trade official said.
- The Trump administration has ordered downloa...
• The President of the United States, Donald Trump on August 6 had issued an executive order to ban two Chinese apps TikTok and WeChat, effective from September 20
• Last Saturday, Magistrate Judge Laurel Beeler in California had agreed to delay US restric...
• The FDA said that they are aware of news reports of teenagers ending up in the emergency rooms or dying after participating in the Benadryl Challenge encouraged in videos posted on the social media application TikTok
• The FDA has warned that taking over...
• The US Department of Commerce had issued an order asking Alphabet Inc’s Google and Apple Inc to take down WeChat for downloads, but this move was blocked by a US judge on Sunday
• According to data analytics firm Sensor Tower, WeChat was installed ...
• President Trump while speaking to the reporters said he has approved the deal in concept
• The US President said he has given the deal his blessing and if they get it done, that’s great, and if they don’t, that’s okay too