Search result for Technologies
Research conducted by IDC with sponsorship from Milestone Systems has shown that the United Arab Emirates and Europe will be seeing a surge in the use of advanced video technologies in near future.
The research also revealed plans of the industry for video technology investment, the cha...
On Wednesday, the Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison, listed 63 areas of technology that were crucial for the country and had to be protected from strategic rivals.
This move is followed by Australia’s worry that Beijing is benefitting from its technological advancement v...
Just like the United Arab Emirates, Dell Technologies has evolved massively over the last five decades. Dell Technologies started in a college dorm room and is now a global leader in the industry of Technology owing to the ambition and vision of the masterminds behind it.
It is safe to ...
Samsung Electronics has announced new technologies and designing tools, which are required for its for 3-nanometer process. The company has unveiled its strategy to strengthen the foundry industry ecosystem.
- Samsung Electronics announces new...
- Mawi signs an agreement with FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation
- FUJIFILM to distribute Mawi products in Japan
FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation, has signed an agreement with Mawi DNA Technologies for devel...
• HCL Technologies has appointed Joonho Moon in South Korea, Terry Tai in Taiwan and Nguyen Ha Tuan in Vietnam
In order to make a significant mark in the Southeast part of Asia, tech major HCL Technologies has decided to make three appointments in South Korea, ...
- The company HCL is going to invest 25 million pounds in the United Kingdom
- HCL is also going to hire around 1,000 IT professionals in the United Kingdom from the different fields
On Monday, the company HCL Technologies sa...
- Newgen Software Technologies Limited has patented an invention that facilitates electronic communication.
- Artificial Intelligence is used for categorizing the messages and for facilitating the communication.
- GPI USA has forged a partnership with InVita Healthcare Technologies.
- The purpose of this partnership is to provide a continuous blood management solution.
Earlier known as Hemasoft, GPI USA is a specialized software...
- Huawei’s Q1 revenue fell 16.5% to $23.5 billion.
- The company attributed the decline to lower revenue for its consumer unit.
- It is struggling to hold onto its global market share after U.S. sanctions that devastated ...
- Meng’s defense team to ask Canadian court to delay upcoming hearings.
- The Huawei CFO’s case lasted more than two years.
- Meng’s upcoming hearing is scheduled to be in the British Columbia Supreme Court on...
• Acquiring of the Chinese miner by the US-based fintech firm was driven by the ongoing bitcoin rally
• Nanjing Ribensi was chosen for its location in a hydroelectricity rich region w...
- New survey shows that digital tech adoption is increasing in Indian healthcare sector.
- 74% of respondents in India reported that data solutions and digital technologies had increased the productivity of staff.
- 75% respondents rep...
- Xiaomi Corp. released its fourth-quarter net profit to be 36.7 percent.
- The mobile company’s adjusted net profit for the quarter rose to $490.84 million.
- The company’s sales rose 24.8% year-on-year to 70.5 bil...
- Toyota, Isuzu, and Hino to set up partnerships in making commercial vehicles.
- Toyota and Isuzu Motors will take a 4.6% stake in each other.
- The carmakers will work together in electric, hydrogen, connected, and autonomous...
• Cipla Ltd said its US speciality business division has entered into agreement with US-based SIGA Technologies Inc to develop novel antibiotics
• Cipla Therapeutics has decided to partner with SIGA Technologies in order to develop novel antibiotics, speci...
- S. Korea to boost civil-military ties in 2021 by investing $182 million.
- The South Korean government plans to carry out more than 200 projects centered around state-of-the-art technologies.
- The government increased the bu...
• This innovation facility is Dell’s first of this kind that has been built outside the United States to research in areas including edge computing, augmented reality and data analytics
• Over 160 new roles would be added by year-end to support the i...
- Net profit of SoftBank Group in April-Dec. period rise over $29 billion.
- The massive increase was due to the stock valuation of its tech-company investments.
- The company’s sales in nine months through Dec. were 4.14...